Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide is a pipedream

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Every single day since I was 15 or so had been nothing but suicidefuel.
In sophmore year of high school I coped by smoking weed, mom made me stop.
I have been living in pain and depression for so long, even before finding incel forums and getting blackpilled really.
And yet, even after all of this humiliation from god, I am still here.
The pathetic sack of shit that I am is not man enough to kill himself even.
This is so brutal. It will never end for me. I am afraid of nothing more than living like this until im an oldcel

:feelsrope:

I never even had anybody to buy weed from. That's how much of a loner I was. Total isolation.

Every single day since I was 15 or so had been nothing but suicidefuel.
I have been living in pain and depression for so long, even before finding incel forums and getting blackpilled really.
And yet, even after all of this humiliation from god, I am still here.
The pathetic sack of shit that I am is not man enough to kill himself even.
This is so brutal. It will never end for me. I am afraid of nothing more than living like this until im an oldcel

:feelsrope:

There are three categories of "ropecels":

- Those who commit violent acts or intend to do so

- Those who commit suicide or intend to do so

- Those who accept their status and live in chronic "LDAR" mode (I'm in this category, and it seems you are too)

My own experiences seem to be similar to yours. Perhaps you could share more with us?

Last edited:
Listen, I'm almost an oldcel. I'm sorry you've had to deal with that. I understand honestly because I've been there. You're not weak for not killing yourself though; you're human. If you haven't killed yourself it's because you still have hope like the rest of us but just don't want to feel the pain.

Don't let the edgybois tell you otherwise. It's brutal to deal with but I hope things get better. Killing yourself IS weakness. I've finally figured that out. You have to be strong to deal with so much pain

I never even had anybody to buy weed from. That's how much of a loner I was. Total isolation.
Yep, real incel trait is having to access to drugs

My best fren is the local drug dealer, but he has to be honest. Most are scum, so I have to be very selective.

Suicidecels are in for a big blackpill surprise and existence if they kill themselves without being saved. Click my signature.

You think not offing urself due to lack of methods available is being strong? :bluepill:

Yeah it is pipedream, death is better but do things get that good for us, we will never die with our luck
I can't really remember any of what I wrote, but if you truly wanted to kill yourself it's easy. Fucking samurai cut their own guts out with a sword so grow a pair if you want to die so bad. I get it. I tried to do it with a knife but instead I got drunk to suppress the pain. Thus began my alcoholism. I misspoke about suicide being a weakness, however. I was probably drunk but I still hope that any incel here doesn't suicide. I'm not going to elaborate further as I already have in previous posts.