[SuicideFuel] Suicide Fuel For Manletcels Ridiculous Normie Comic

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
ngjslk.png
Who is making this shit and why? Whats the point of these retarded comics that some kid sent to me? And why send it to me? Some dumb fuck sent me similar comics before. Pissing me off. Angry rn.

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
"Teehee I'm attracted to men that show body proportions that would make them much older than me, but I'm definitely not attracted to pedophiles"

Sparrow's Song

Craving sallekhana more than pussy...
-
If American femoids don't consider you a breeding option then America is your enemy whether you like it or not. They are slowly killing us. TIME TO WAKE UP! WE NEED MORE AMs and ERs.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
If American femoids don't consider you a breeding option then America is your enemy whether you like it or not. They are slowly killing us. TIME TO WAKE UP! WE NEED MORE AMs and ERs.
High IQ as always.

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
I dont get manlets who dont go er tbh living whole life in constant humiliation and pain and sucking it up

Warmest Black

Heretic
-
Normies love these types of comics but go crazy over pedo hysteria. What I find ironic is the thinly veiled pedo dynamic of a very tall ogre and his midget princess who resemble a prepubescent child. And they have the nerve to call us sick.

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Normies love these types of comics but go crazy over pedo hysteria. What I find ironic is the thinly veiled pedo dynamic of a very tall ogre and his midget princess who resemble a prepubescent child. And they have the nerve to call us sick.
But the main point is who is behind this comic-making?

Sans

Major
-
Being short is a privilege for foids and a death sentence for men.

voiceoftreason

If I only had a gun...
-
And then the kid of that foid turns into the manlets she despised. Irony at it's strongest.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
Please notice that the tall guys in the comic are nw0 and have good faces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)