[SuicideFuel] Suicide Fuel For Manletcels Ridiculous Normie Comic

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl
-
ngjslk.png
Who is making this shit and why? Whats the point of these retarded comics that some kid sent to me? And why send it to me? Some dumb fuck sent me similar comics before. Pissing me off. Angry rn.

"Teehee I'm attracted to men that show body proportions that would make them much older than me, but I'm definitely not attracted to pedophiles"

Sparrow's Song

Subhuman brahmachari, gets mogged by djinncels.
-
If American femoids don't consider you a breeding option then America is your enemy whether you like it or not. They are slowly killing us. TIME TO WAKE UP! WE NEED MORE AMs and ERs.

Weeb25

Veteran
-
I dont get manlets who dont go er tbh living whole life in constant humiliation and pain and sucking it up

Normies love these types of comics but go crazy over pedo hysteria. What I find ironic is the thinly veiled pedo dynamic of a very tall ogre and his midget princess who resemble a prepubescent child. And they have the nerve to call us sick.

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl
-
Normies love these types of comics but go crazy over pedo hysteria. What I find ironic is the thinly veiled pedo dynamic of a very tall ogre and his midget princess who resemble a prepubescent child. And they have the nerve to call us sick.
But the main point is who is behind this comic-making?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)