Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Suicidal over being a woman

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240302 000905 Reddit
"Should I also suck your dick?" Yes you should

Other than that this (possible IT) foid is seething on soyddit was just fucking hilarious because she wrote this whole stupid paragraph and then the comments are all supporting her trying to relate and help her but the funny thing is if this was a guy saying something like "Suicidal over being a man" and explaining his inceldom and how scumciety treats men especially lonely men then everyone would have been saying shit like "Man the fuck up" or "Go take a shower".

The retarted gender

Women's blackpill is objectively worse than men's blackpill.

She has only herself to blame.

she sounds schizophrenic or something wtf

She has only herself to blame.
^^^^
If we are at fault for our inceldom then she is at fault for her situation

Make it fair normgroids

What a dumbass

And I used to think I had the most brain rot

Did she call herself a foid

schizo foid who is chadless and suicidal

Doesn't matter.

View attachment 1078541
"Should I also suck your dick?" Yes you should

Other than that this (possible IT) foid is seething on soyddit was just fucking hilarious because she wrote this whole stupid paragraph and then the comments are all supporting her trying to relate and help her but the funny thing is if this was a guy saying something like "Suicidal over being a man" and explaining his inceldom and how scumciety treats men especially lonely men then everyone would have been saying shit like "Man the fuck up" or "Go take a shower".
This is definitive proof we Marxist-Rodgerists must SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION and put all those foids in a coma in underground breeding barns for their own good.

Such a self-hating foid would pump out 20+ babies in a Marxist-Rodgerist society, instead of wasting resources and then getting itself killed.

Good she should kill herself but atleast let me fuck first selfish whore

imagine being suicidal in easy difficulty

Typical 14 years old foid who cuts herself for attention

Honestly, its just comical, at this point. Imagine being a foid, in an era, where foids are being put on pedestals, at heights, never seen before and still they find a way to become depressed and suicidal.

Cry me a fuckin river, bitch.

Kinda illiterate and retarded Perhaps .

Its Like throwing a Mageblood away for a random belt that Looks nice on Paper , But dosnt have any value :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Woman who consider being a Mate have surely habe a dent in their Head or never thought About her Privilege

Imagine being this mentally weak

She just wants attention