Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Suicidal foids should be shot on sight (in Red Dead Redemption)

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Most of them don't contribute shit to society. They don't do shit for men, or anyone for that matter. Suicidal foids are a drain on societal resources. You're putting in resources into something that will generate literal shit for you, like a negative linear function. Of course, feminism make society accept these foids even though they don't do shit and waste our tax money.

I disagree strongly. They have holes that should be used prior to death.

high IQ

foids have lots of suicide attempts, but not many successes. poor foids. society must help them!

high IQ

foids have lots of suicide attempts, but not many successes. poor foids. society must help them!
Yes, none of them have a reason to live because they aren't sex objects yet

suicidal foids are attention-seeking bpd scum

>suicidal
>Foid
pick one.

both, all foids are suicidal when they can't get chad
That's them trying to get attention, no foid can be truly suicidal, since JBW(just be woman) is law & they cannot lose at life.

That's them trying to get attention, no foid can be truly suicidal, since JBW(just be woman) is law & they cannot lose at life.
Make them all sex slaves

Foids cost way more money than they contribute anyway

Planning on including some findings about this in a thread.
Im sure there was a thread in the past explaining that the vast majority of privat debt is from foids and foids are ressponsible for around 80% of spendings

Im sure there was a thread in the past explaining that the vast majority of privat debt is from foids and foids are ressponsible for around 80% of spendings
I have some data I found on the taxes in Shitmerica; I also could dig-up some new info.

Suicidal foids are a drain on societal resources.
True, they literally just scroll social media all day and cry on them seeking attention "muh I'm suicidal i need more attention :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

and then these same toilets overdose on SSRIs which rots them even more from the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back