Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sui fuel for Indians...

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191214 085851

Yes JBW copers, I see what's happening, calm down. This doesn't prove much. She's not talking about ANY white guy on earth. She talks about Chad, chadlites or at least high tier normies. Also, JBW is garbage if you live in Europe where in every country whites are like 80%+ of the population.
Let's focus on the essentials here please

sounds like she really enjoys urinary tract infections smelly stuck up cunt.

Brutal, ngl. It's absolute suifuel.

Ive seen this before. No surprise here. Another fugly currycunt that i wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole.

For a curry you seem not to like curry foids

I would take my curry foid looksmatch but currywhores are generally extremely ugly and lack feminine features. They are usually rated the least attractive and rightfully so. They also have poor hygiene standards and are morally bankrupt hypergamous whores.

Most of them in the west get used as fuck toys by white chads and end up miserable and emotionally fucked up. Major lifefuel tbh ngl.

I would take my curry foid looksmatch but currywhores are generally extremely ugly and lack feminine features. They are usually rated the least attractive and rightfully so. They also have poor hygiene standards and are morally bankrupt hypergamous whores.

Most of them in the west get used as fuck toys by white chads and end up miserable and emotionally fucked up. Major lifefuel tbh ngl.
You seem like the type of guy who deserves a 16 year old 10/10 white gigaStacy or at the very minimum, a 10/10 ethnic foid

You seem like the type of guy who deserves a 16 year old 10/10 white gigaStacy or at the very minimum, a 10/10 ethnic foid

I dont go for foids of other races. Id be happy with a cute curry foid around 3-4 years younger than iam (32),. PSL 4+/10 and not degenerate.

just be openly racist on social media bro!

How can women get away with racism?

acceptance is necessary now.

Yes, sub-5 cunt thinks shes attractive.

9e67b0c60ea9c903a36e97b142e71399

Got this from the comments direct from the tweet which OP posted

She thinks her used up loose hole which has seen countless Chads is worth it's weight in gold, you have to EARN and DESERVE this pussy inkwell!!!

I dont go for foids of other races. Id be happy with a cute curry foid around 3-4 years younger than iam (32),. PSL 4+/10 and not degenerate.
So you mean to tell me that you wouldn't go for a blonde teen giga Stacy if you had the chance?? I don't believe you.

So you mean to tell me that you wouldn't go for a blonde teen giga Stacy if you had the chance?? I don't believe you.

No. I wouldnt. I have zero interest in making mixed race babies.

What are you waiting for? They are waiting for a curry husband.