Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Suggestion: make a shadowban appeals section

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

make a shadowban appeals section?

• Total voters
Mine still isn’t working
Absolutely brutal ngl

Did you see VillagerSlayer's redemption arc where they gave it back :feelsautistic: ?

You should ask the mods or something

Absolutely brutal ngl

Did you see VillagerSlayer's redemption arc where they gave it back :feelsautistic: ?

You should ask the mods or something
I made a thread before and Jewish mods deleted it. My search and online status functions have also been removed. I can’t use half the features on this garbage site

I made a thread before and Jewish mods deleted it. My search and online status functions have also been removed

Very interesting revelation tbh :feelswhere: What did you do for them to remove those features :feelsugh:?

That's pretty fucked up ngl VillagerSlayer makes a thread how they took his privilege away, his thread lives long enough for him to brag about his returned privileges :feelswhat:
. I can’t use half the features on this garbage site
Well atleast I now understand why you have some disdain for the forum :dafuckfeels:

idk why they would prevent you from dming mods, makes no sense. good idea

jannies do sth
he DINDU NUFFIN
@SergeantIncel @Master @knajjd @i_a_m_i @cocksucker
Problem is already solved man
That's pretty fucked up ngl VillagerSlayer makes a thread how they took his privilege away, his thread lives long enough for him to brag about his returned privileges :feelswhat:
:cool:
Literally nothing
You seriously expect us to believe that? :lul: confess your sins buddy
Some’ is an understatement
:soy:

Some time back
So you still making shit up you peace of shit JFL I know u been talking shit about me spreading lies. Go to hell you stupid fuck

Stop coping thinking u don't give a shit moron. The whole "I'm better than the rest of you" act u tryna play is one of the most pathetic copes I've seen here. You're more autistic and retarded than the average .is user, and if you really didn't give a shit then you would have left the site already. You're just another lonely guy who's too socially retarded and insecure to be chill so he acts like a turd instead. You're not fooling anyone.

Stop coping thinking u don't give a shit moron. The whole "I'm better than the rest of you" act u tryna play is one of the most pathetic copes I've seen here. You're more autistic and retarded than the average .is user, and if you really didn't give a shit then you would have left the site already. You're just another lonely guy who's too socially retarded and insecure to be chill so he acts like a turd instead. You're not fooling anyone.
Proof?