Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Suffering incel opens up about his misery and ITers do the only thing they know how to do: Miss the point, insult and bully

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

Tbh I think chadfishing is based, and I would do it if it wasn't because it'd be too much suifuel for me.

Yikes he sounded like he had a bad personality :soy:

Lol the way this IT cuck puts it makes you think the foid wouldn't have wasted her time if that incel actually took her out on a date. JFL at it.

you dared waste kweens time, stinky incel?!! :soy::soy::soy:
just look what've you done! if it wasn't for you she'd be happily fucking chad by now oh god :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Lol the way this IT cuck puts it makes you think the foid wouldn't have wasted her time is that incel actually took her out on a date. JFL at it.

you dared waste kweens time, stinky incel?!! :soy::soy::soy:
just look what've you done! if it wasn't for you she'd be happily fucking chad by now oh god :soy::soy::soy:

the rare based greycel :feelsthink:

we're suffering in lonely misery all our lives, but we're bad people if we so much as waste 10 mins of a foid's time because of it. typical bashing of the weak

Just get another personality bro

Just get another personality bro
if it was that easy i honestly would rehearse as much as it took to have the right personality to be chad, but unfortunately they're full of shit as it's only about looks

Can't be any worse than females that pics at certain angles to hide their fatness.

I'm sure he hasn't tried that before genius.

This is one of those scenarios that IT cant really explain.
he gets numbers with a certain face and dosent get any success with the SAME personality and confidence but different face.
if looks didnt matter he should be getting the identical results

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back