Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sucking Chad's cock is its own reward

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Girls tend not to have hobbies or passions outside of obsessions (e.g. eating disorders), social media and getting validation. This means they have a lot of free time to fill. Chad fills that time and that space in them. Figuratively and literally. Their soul craves him. They are overwhelmed with butterflies as they momentarily stop gagging on that massive dick to gaze up at Chad's boney jawline and be met with the twinkle in his eye. It makes them glad to be alive.

are you gay for chad or something

Girls tend not to have hobbies or passions outside of obsessions (e.g. eating disorders), social media and getting validation.
:feelskek:

It's funny 'cause it's true.

You are really emphasizing well with the female perspective

Girls tend not to have hobbies or passions outside of obsessions (e.g. eating disorders), social media and getting validation. This means they have a lot of free time to fill. Chad fills that time and that space in them. Figuratively and literally. Their soul craves him. They are overwhelmed with butterflies as they momentarily stop gagging on that massive dick to gaze up at Chad's boney jawline and be met with the twinkle in his eye. It makes them glad to be alive.
bruh this is soundin kinda zesty ngl

@svgmn1 @SocialzERo and @Cope_Time agree with the title

this post is gayer than brokeback mountain

Women revolve around chad dick

I really wanna see my oneitis and her boyfriend dead and lifeless.