Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Successful Bullies should be forced to pay their victims compensation

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Bullies should be forced to pay 25 - 50% of their income to their victim(s).

Too many low tier males had to go through hell in school.

Bullying does influence neuronal development negatively, the bully often gets higher status and enjoyment out of it, has more sexual partners, better jobs.

Learn more about the consequences of bullying here

Restitutions now!

Low status males should be able to avoid unstructured activities, gym class, field trips, and even going to class with other students if it is negatively affecting their grades and/or mental state.

Bullyimg shouldn't have been possible if the system worked. But its just a reflection of what real world is gonna be like.

Bullying does influence neuronal development negatively, the bully often gets higher status and enjoyment out of it, has more sexual partners, better jobs.

Agreed. And bullying should be taken much seriously at school.

Indeed. i agree with your idea.

Agreed. And bullying should be taken much seriously at school.
It doesn't help since bullying is part of human existence. Bullying gets enabled by the personal working in school.

Who will discipline Chad thundercock football quarterback who's a huge +?

Simply making it a law by state that if a specially trained psychiatrist comes to the conclusion that it disturbed your psychological development significantly and being able to get compensation by this/these person/s will not stop it but bring some kind of justice.

Bullyimg shouldn't have been possible if the system worked. But its just a reflection of what real world is gonna be like.

This. Lot of youngcels don't think about this, but there is workplace bullying as well. And if you were a victim in middle school, you sure as hell are a potential target in the workplace. 'Colleagues' will dump an unproportionate amount of work on you and take credit for it, spread gossip and damage your reputation, exclude you from informal groups, deny you opportunities and advancement etc etc.

Just like in middle school you cannot escape - and must face it physically every day of the work week but also in the weekends mentally.

Last edited:
It doesn't help since bullying is part of human existence. Bullying gets enabled by the personal working in school.

Who will discipline Chad thundercock football quarterback who's a huge +?

Simply making it a law by state that if a specially trained psychiatrist comes to the conclusion that it disturbed your psychological development significantly and being able to get compensation by this/these person/s will not stop it but bring some kind of justice.
Ofc it would help if you blackpilled the teachers on the subject and force them to act against bullys

The teachers can handle young chad and when he is big enough they will call in the police or some other security people

This. Lot of youngcels don't think about this, but there is workplace bullying as well. And if you were a victim in middle school, you sure as hell are a potential target in the workplace. 'Colleagues' will dump an unproportionate amount of work on you and take credit for it, spread gossip and damage your reputation, exclude you from informal groups etc etc. Just like in middle school you cannot escape - and must face it physically every day of the work week but also in the weekends mentally.
Yes higschool never really ends.

If there is suspicion people do bully you at your workplace you should be able to contact the psychiatrist who takes notes of that and are allowed to consequence free record and tape with hidden devices what people say.

Bullying can be very subtle and bullies can be very smart (it wasn't directed at him, we just talked about a topic while he passed by).

Thats what the expert is there for too.

He can make a good judgment of the situation since he's trained in judging human behavior.

For every bullying incident they have to pay a certain amount of their daily income for 30 days.

This. Lot of youngcels don't think about this, but there is workplace bullying as well. And if you were a victim in middle school, you sure as hell are a potential target in the workplace. 'Colleagues' will dump an unproportionate amount of work on you and take credit for it, spread gossip and damage your reputation, exclude you from informal groups, deny you opportunities and advancement etc etc.

Just like in middle school you cannot escape - and must face it physically every day of the work week but also in the weekends mentally.
This happened to me while I had a job, and I too was bullied throughout school.
Gladly, as a 29-year-old mentalcel, I've been living off Neetbux for almost a decade now.
I only leave the house when I have to go to the doctor or counseling.

İncel reperations when ?

Who the fuck would take that money though, everything you buy with it will be a daily reminder of how that guy ruined your life, you not only got physically and mentally dominated by him, now you'll be financially dominated by him, he'll mock and taunt you even in your adult life for having to be his bitch

You have to have a really cucked mindset to even see this as a positive

Either way this is retarded because bullies never have just one victim, and you can't magically pay 25% of something to 5+ people, 25% only goes 4 ways, and why would any bully work to just have all of his money given away, he'd just become a bum and stay at home all day and date some stacey with a high paying job willing to clothe, feed and care for him

My childhood bully, my cousin actually, has been with several foids and has a kid. Meanwhile im over here rotting still a virgin at 22

No we should blow their gfs brains out and make them lick the brains on the ground while livestreaming it.

Who the fuck would take that money though, everything you buy with it will be a daily reminder of how that guy ruined your life, you not only got physically and mentally dominated by him, now you'll be financially dominated by him, he'll mock and taunt you even in your adult life for having to be his bitch

You have to have a really cucked mindset to even see this as a positive

Either way this is retarded because bullies never have just one victim, and you can't magically pay 25% of something to 5+ people, 25% only goes 4 ways, and why would any bully work to just have all of his money given away, he'd just become a bum and stay at home all day and date some stacey with a high paying job willing to clothe, feed and care for him
Most people don't really get bullied.

Im talking about the whole package only true low tier males have to endure.

Bullying is most of the times not committed by a single person, but by atleast a group of a few people.

They can be held accountable too if needed

I've never understood why schools are so tolerant.
If society needs skilled people, education is very important. But by being bullied, your grades go down or one may even drop out all together.
I think the focus should be to get the most out of kids in school.
School should create a safe and productive environment where kids feel good and like to study.
Everyone has the right to have a bright future. But bullies often destroy that possibility.

I have been bullied horribly throughout my school years. But I was a good student overall.
It's just that I've never been given the chance to develop. And that has haunted me all my adult life.

People really need to understand the disastrous consequences of bullying. Lives get destroyed.

I've never understood why schools are so tolerant.
If society needs skilled people, education is very important. But by being bullied, your grades go down or one may even drop out all together.
I think the focus should be to get the most out of kids in school.
School should create a safe and productive environment where kids feel good and like to study.
Everyone has the right to have a bright future. But bullies often destroy that possibility.

I have been bullied horribly throughout my school years. But I was a good student overall.
It's just that I've never been given the chance to develop. And that has haunted me all my adult life.

People really need to understand the disastrous consequences of bullying. Lives get destroyed.
Kids and adolescents have low emphaty towards other humans.

The only reason schools don't want to deal with bullying is because parents are generally annoying idiots who can't be reasoned with. They won't accept any narrative outside of "my baby is a perfect angel :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:", and eventually teachers and administrators just give up on trying to deal with the situation.

Sounds good on paper, but guess who will get to take advantage of it? that's right, foids. This will become another Metoo, and foids will accuse thousands of men of bullying. Nothing good will come out of it when the system already favours whores.

The only reason schools don't want to deal with bullying is because parents are generally annoying idiots who can't be reasoned with. They won't accept any narrative outside of "my baby is a perfect angel :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:", and eventually teachers and administrators just give up on trying to deal with the situation.

Yes, I can understand the reasoning. But I feel more like some passive measures like creating separate groups based on behavior.
School staff should recognize bullying and create conditions where the impact is minimal.
You don't even have to go so far as punishing the bully, just make bullying harder, or use some social engineering like they are doing now with anti-racism.

I'm over 50, but when I read these kind of bullying stories I almost cry because of my own memories. It's still so fresh after 40 years.

For real. They really should give up atleast half of their earnings to the poor people they bullied. Honestly we should be getting NEETbuxx regardless since we have suffered all throughout our lives

bullies should be lynched, as well as anybody who encourages it and all the "in bed with the enemy" roasties.

How come blacks can demand reparations because the ancestors of whites oppressed their ancestors?

Meanwhile we never get any compensation for bullies who ACTUALLY oppressed us!

the bulliEd should become tax collectoRs when they grow up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back