Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory “Subhumans shouldn’t reproduce”

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
My mother was a low Becky (very ugly kid decent adult) and she reproduced with my broke lowlife Chad father

why the fuck did she make kids then? Everyone says me and my sister look like our mother cuz we have super recessed jaws and a bloated face (we look gigasubhu

we didn’t get any of our good genes from our father , my mother shouldn’t have reproduced , then why the fuck they did?

also my aunt is a subhuman and her husband a subhuman too, but their sons Are Chad’s ,I think the genes need each other to become something good

like Chad and Stacy genes =good

subhuman and subhuman =good

Chad and not Stacy =subhuman

subhuman and Stacy =subhuman

it’s just like animal hybrids ,they die early and have too many sicknesses (search liger for cat hybrids)

It become a really interesting theory

cuz my other aunt which is a Stacy married with a millionaire subhuman guy (he is literally deformed ) and their kid is deformed too , has so much sickness and she was gonna die if they didn’t paid for the medical bills

My mother was a low Becky (very ugly kid decent adult) and she reproduced with my broke lowlife Chad father

why the fuck did she make kids then? Everyone says me and my sister look like our mother cuz we have super recessed jaws and a bloated face (we look gigasubhu

we didn’t get any of our good genes from our father , my mother shouldn’t have reproduced , then why the fuck they did?

also my aunt is a subhuman and her husband a subhuman too, but their sons Are Chad’s ,I think the genes need each other to become something good

it’s just like animal hybrids ,they die early and have too many sicknesses (search liger for cat hybrids)

cuz my other aunt which is a Stacy married with a millionaire subhuman guy (he is literally deformed ) and their kid is deformed too , has so much sickness and she was gonna die if they didn’t paid for the medical bills
ask your millonarie aunt to buy you stacy whores

ask your millonarie aunt to buy you stacy whores
She’sa piece of shit , doesn’t even gives me birthday money, also they bullied me like hell when I was really ugly, told me I look like a trannie and laughed,I hope they die a painful death

In the future people will choose their genetics so everyone will be Stacy and Chad, we are living in prehistory sadly.

It says the opposite, that hybrids are more often superior to purebred anything.
Well not anymore bro
It says the opposite, that hybrids are more often superior to purebred anything.
And hybrids between a sub human and Chad is definitely gonna be damaged
It’s just like a different species like the liger , they need to breed among each other to become better

Last edited:
If ugly foids reproduce then ugly people will still exist.
And of course they will because Chad will always pump and dump and then the taxpayer will always pay to raise the ugly fucker.

Saw this a lot of time ago, still breaks my soul like the very first time. How can she call herself a "mother" after doing that to her own daughter?
She will be terribly bullied for it, I'm sure. And her life will be awful.

But no female can experience inceldom. The proof is right there.

theres definitely chance involved. in the end subhuman parents are more likely to have subhuman children. subhuman foids reproducing is the biggest problem since most subhuman males dont have the ability to reproduce anyways. like the video above, some foids are evil to reproduce theres no excuse. i would behead her if im her son

Not necessarily.

Rowan

I need sexbots