Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhuman trait: Seasonal allergies

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I can never fucking breathe right cause my nose is always blocked, at least one side, leading me to mouth breathe. My body thinks harmless pollen is a threat JFL at my genetics

inb4 just blow your nose I can't, it's clogged harder than a constipated ITcel's toilet

When I was in a 2000 year old ancient cave I got allergies as bad as never before. Imagine the subhumanity. Little girls go in there just fine, but my face swells up as if I was about to die almost

I'm dependant on nasal decongestants at this point

When I was in a 2000 year old ancient cave I got allergies as bad as never before. Imagine the subhumanity. Little girls go in there just fine, but my face swells up as if I was about to die almost
Amazing

Over for subhuman mouth breathers.
I’ve never suffered from allergies, but was always breathing through my mouth when I was younger.
I fucking hate my parents for not telling me, that I should breathe through my nose and mew (tongue against roof of palate).
Who knows,,,, maybe would have been Chad Lite by now if that was the case.
Mewing and Face pulling don’t work anymore when you’re over the age of 20.
However, you can move your bones easily when your much younger

Over for subhuman mouth breathers.
I’ve never suffered from allergies, but was always breathing through my mouth when I was younger.
I fucking hate my parents for not telling me, that I should breathe through my nose and mew (tongue against roof of palate).
Who knows,,,, maybe would have been Chad Lite by now if that was the case.
Mewing and Face pulling don’t work anymore when you’re over the age of 20.
However, you can move your bones easily when your much younger
yeah mouth breathing as a child is a death sentence

@asocialcel I've been sick the past 2 days. I think it might be hayfever like. Are you a UKcel?