Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Subhuman nose

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
So tired of this fuxking lightbulb. Extreme subhumanity. I want to get rhinoplasty so bad, but I am so scared to go to a clinic, I am scared of getting mocked and laughed at:feelsbadman: but I understand that they will most likely act polite because people like me are their bread

I got the flatest nose known to man, actual black person nose. I primary school, those little demons used to bully me cause my nose was huge and flat

I got the flatest nose known to man, actual black person nose. I primary school, those little demons used to bully me cause my nose was huge and flat
My nose is almost exactly the same as Dylan Klebold’s nose. Like 95% similar. Extremely bulbous and poorly defined

My nose is almost exactly the same as Dylan Klebold’s nose. Like 95% similar. Extremely bulbous and poorly defined
Mine is similar to this toilets nose

The only difference is that you can somewhat see my nostrils from the front view but probably 93-97% similar to this noise

I am also scared to do rhinoplasty because unfortunately I’m in university and everyone is going to know and make fun of me
If you have the money I would do it, I'm also in uni and If I had rhinoplasty money, I would defo do it, jfl those sexhavers are gonna make fun of you regardless of the fact that you got surgery or not

If you have the money I would do it, I'm also in uni and If I had rhinoplasty money, I would defo do it, jfl those sexhavers are gonna make fun of you regardless of the fact that you got surgery or not
I can’t. I lack the mental toughness. Being in public is tough as hell already because of Asperger’s

If I smile my nose looks like a nigger nose