Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subconsciously we are all somewhat pilled

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Why do normies make PUA and alpha materials, which goal is "to have/fuck at least someone"? Because they subconsciously understand, that if you're Chad, you can be whoever you want, because bishes love LOOKS. And if you're not, you CAN TRY to be someone, who is considered to be attractive. They just don't understand that if some Chad is aggressive alpha it doesn't mean that girl won't fall in love with Nerdy Chad. It's all about...

you mean we're all subconsciously blackpilled?

I spend a few years working towards getting a six pack. Its all a lie. Now adays I focus on not getting fat.

The image of men on the tv/films etc is distorted. Being ripped is generally unhealthy and indicates that you have nothing else to do other than work out.

Women don't love looks. They are mostly shallow and like the thing that most men cant see, and that's the background. If your in a job etc and it makes sense, they will just go for you. Women take the easy road every time. The issue is getting into that position. Its about being in the right place at the right time, not looks.

What I have found is that looks is a deceiver, having a girlfriend will make you look like a winner, not having one will make you look like a looser.

I have a house in Amsterdam and look out of the window and see all the people pass. I try to imagine who they are. Occasionally I see a nerdy looking person and think NERD and then their girfeiend comes up and its like whoah, POWER.

Girls are the key to mans success and the god ot powers that be control that keys.

I consider INCEL to be an accolade. It so tough they cant let me out of the box.

you mean we're all subconsciously blackpilled?
Something like that. Why people talk that "looks" doesn't matter and grooming?
I spend a few years working towards getting a six pack. Its all a lie. Now adays I focus on not getting fat.

The image of men on the tv/films etc is distorted. Being ripped is generally unhealthy and indicates that you have nothing else to do other than work out.

Women don't love looks. They are mostly shallow and like the thing that most men cant see, and that's the background. If your in a job etc and it makes sense, they will just go for you. Women take the easy road every time. The issue is getting into that position. Its about being in the right place at the right time, not looks.

What I have found is that looks is a deceiver, having a girlfriend will make you look like a winner, not having one will make you look like a looser.

I have a house in Amsterdam and look out of the window and see all the people pass. I try to imagine who they are. Occasionally I see a nerdy looking person and think NERD and then their girfeiend comes up and its like whoah, POWER.

Girls are the key to mans success and the god ot powers that be control that keys.

I consider INCEL to be an accolade. It so tough they cant let me out of the box.
I know this idea, let me explain you what i think. Ripped isn't healthy, yes, but people think that sharp features are attractive. As long as we are not ancient people, our skulls and bodies became less robust, so, to get that sharp features, we need to have less fat, that our ancestors needed. That's why we are doing this despite it's not really healthy - it's attractive.
What about looks, i didn't understand what you wanted to tell. I only understood an idea that woman - good accessory. But how it's connected to be incel and "looks = everything"?