Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Subconscious mind

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I don't usually dream but I had a dream, where I was attacked in my highschool, which never happened,:feelsokman:
although I have many stories where I got humiliated, beat, ran through my pockets, knife point (had my palm slashed by older kids beacause I didn't submit and eat a decapitated fish, got strangled inside a bus by drunk chads on New Year's eve on my 2nd year of college).:feelscry::cryfeels::feelscry:

Later I kneed some innocent person in the face and apparantely that killed him so I burried him, and commited an arson at a retirement home with elderly people inside and It felt good.:feelsokman: (I have nothing against elderly). I've also dreamed of decapitating my mother, which I would never do. And few other people.

Does anyone else here have violent/weird/payback dreams? If so please share :feelswhere:

I had a dream that I went to Mcdonalds and saw blond stacy cashier again

I didnt see blond stacy again

"I've also dreamed of decapitating my mother, which I would never do. And few other people"

OP basically a psychopath who would decapitate his mother.

Dream =/= That I would do it in real life.:feelsseriously: