Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SUB5 GYMCOPER GETS BRUTALLY IGNORED BY FOIDS IN PUBLIC AND PROCEEDS TO JESTERMAXX AND MOCK HIMSELF ON TIKTOK TO COPE

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★
this dude has 200k followers on insta and is a gym "influencer" he does streaming with a chad gym guy all of which are humiliating as shit and its obvious as shit hes being used as bait to pull in views because if you watch the stream its just normies coming in to watch this guy being humiliated and mogged for entertainment and laughing at him being autistic

so here he is being brutally ignored by foids in public:

and then HE PROCEEDS TO JESTERMAXX AND MAKE A VIDEO MOCKING HIMSELF TO COPE:

juts put yourself out there bro :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Over for gymcels who think they can attract foids with big ogre muscles

What no attention from anyone does to a motherfucker. Dude thought that jestermaxxing to tiktok fame would get him love and appreciation.
Thank God I'm blackpilled enough not to try this shit.

Thank God I'm blackpilled enough not to try this shit.
i did so much embarrassing shit when i was bluepilled mang that it keeps me awake late into the night its fucking suifuel inducing but at least i have been blackpilled since i turned 20

He's MTN and tall

ltn i guess but hes not mtn in the UK mang

recessed jaw
non hooded eyes
long face
hes also an aspiecel
I've seen dudes with that exact phenotype get at least normie-level attraction by foids over here in the US, he seems NT as well. UK is just extra brutal i guess, even @gymcellragefuel is incel despite being Chad

I've seen dudes with that exact phenotype get at least normie-level attraction by foids over here in the US, he seems NT as well. UK is just extra brutal i guess, even @gymcellragefuel is incel despite being Chad
nah hes not nt i have seen the streams hes a high functioning aspiecel i can tell because im autistic too

That guy will get pussy and a girlfriend eventually.

Whores going for a night out needs to be illegal

I cannot stand listening to these fucking foids Jesus Christ. British foids are the most irritating foids on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back