Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sub4 women hate ugly men MORE than stacies.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Back when I approached women, one thing I noticed is that women 3/10 and lower rejected me MORE HARSHLY than women in the 4-5/10 range (I rarely approached higher than 5/10). Also back in high school it was the ugliest women that called me ugly the most.

Sub4 women have the most extreme hatred of ugly men. Why? Because they constantly get approached by ugly men who think they have a chance with them. Thus, the have to deal with ugly men far more than stacies. Even the most bluepilled of ugly men know they don't have a chance with stacy. They all approach the 250lb nerdy girl though. What these ugly men don't realize is that even a sub4 woman can easily get a 5-7/10 normie. The 250lb nerdy girl feels INSULTED by all of the UGLY men approaching her. They quickly become annoyed with them and develop a hatred of them.

Juggernaut law

Yeah, this is legit. A girl in high school was mean to me for no reason at all, and she's definitely a 3/10 and I don't give those out easily.

Yup, if only ugly guys approach you it shows that you are ugly yourself. They just don't want to except their own reality.

Those woman are disgusted at the thought that ugly guys think they have a chance to be in a relationship with her.

facts. Nothing to add really

You're on a roll today, brother.

giphy.gif

They're just more honest. Hot girls have a reputation to maintain so they can't be so boorish.

Ryo_Hazuki, you're beasting out brah

I've noticed this too. I'd actually take it even further and say that Stacies are usually pretty kind to ugly men (on the surface anyway), whereas sub 4 women are evil as fuck

They're just more honest. Hot girls have a reputation to maintain so they can't be so boorish.
If you're hot enough not much at all could ruin your reputation.

It's like short girls who tell their heightsmatch to fuck off.

"B 6'2'' or don't talk to me! (teehee)"

That's what you get for having the audacity to interact with your looksmatch

juggernaut law is one hell of a pill

I've noticed this too. I'd actually take it even further and say that Stacies are usually pretty kind to ugly men (on the surface anyway), whereas sub 4 women are evil as fuck

I've noticed that. It's probably because Stacies have good people skills thanks to all the positive social interaction and know how to let people down kindly, while 3s and under usually stay in their toxic circles - have you noticed how the ugliest women are always the ones saying mean shit about everyone? Perfect example of needing to put someone else below you to make yourself believe you're not at the bottom.

Back when I approached women, one thing I noticed is that women 3/10 and lower rejected me MORE HARSHLY than women in the 4-5/10 range (I rarely approached higher than 5/10). Also back in high school it was the ugliest women that called me ugly the most.

Sub4 women have the most extreme hatred of ugly men. Why? Because they constantly get approached by ugly men who think they have a chance with them. Thus, the have to deal with ugly men far more than stacies. Even the most bluepilled of ugly men know they don't have a chance with stacy. They all approach the 250lb nerdy girl though. What these ugly men don't realize is that even a sub4 woman can easily get a 5-7/10 normie. The 250lb nerdy girl feels INSULTED by all of the UGLY men approaching her. They quickly become annoyed with them and develop a hatred of them.

Juggernaut law
You mean to say for all the effort you've put in, you got absolutely nothing in return? You're a case.. as in you have actually approached many women.

This kills my motivation to even try ( not that i try much any more)