Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub-5 foids were worshipped even in the early Stone Age .

Eternal Despair

Eternal Despair

Recruit
★★★★
681px-Venus_von_Willendorf_01.jpg

Paleolithic incels used to wank to this caricature of a nasty-ass, stinky, obese whore. Men always settled for less. Being cucks is in our DNA. The blackpill transcends time.

681px-Venus_von_Willendorf_01.jpg

Paleolithic incels used to wank to this caricature of a nasty-ass, stinky, obese whore. Men always settled for less. Being cucks is in our DNA. The blackpill transcends time.
for every 1 egg there is trillions of sperm
that means eggs are more rare
that means women are more valuable due to supply and demand
that means (most) men are worthless
except for the top, chad's sperm is valuable.
so men wanna coom in everything they can since theirs a limited supply of eggs to go around
and women want the best since they know they can't afford wasting their eggs on incel sperm

for every 1 egg there is trillions of sperm
that means eggs are more rare
that means women are more valuable due to supply and demand
that means (most) men are worthless
except for the top, chad's sperm is valuable.
so men wanna coom in everything they can since theirs a limited supply of eggs to go around
and women want the best since they know they can't afford wasting their eggs on incel sperm
That's exactly true

Nigger tribals have always idolized ugly whores, the civilized peoples of Europe invented patriarchy and femininity hail hitler I hate ugly nigger women blacm cavemen were retarded.

Nigger tribals have always idolized ugly whores, the civilized peoples of Europe invented patriarchy and femininity hail hitler I hate ugly nigger women blacm cavemen were retarded.
Fuck cavemen

That literally looks like every black foid today

i mean doesn't it turn you on

Ill jerk off to it in tribute Of the worse times

Curvy fertility goddesses always win

She wasn't sub-5 to them. She was an 11/10. It was really hard to be fat back then, it showed a great abundance of food. What's really funny is how small the legs are. Whoever made this idol was really interested in tits, the fat body, and couldn't be bothered with the legs.

I wonder if they ever did any sort of analysis of the petrified semen coating the idol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back