Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sub 5 advicing women how to date

aspercel01

aspercel01

No surgerry for autism
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/2dYPwFO_qXo?si=8vY4yXiMcHAIiuLr

No nigger. You will stay single meanwhile your crush is fucking new chad every night, while you are "working on becoming sigma high value male" or some shit.

Delusion of this sub 5 coper is beyond comprehension.

DNW btw

He's not sub5, he mog me hard

He mogs the shit out of me

If OP mogs this guy and is thus calling him a sub-5 he should get insta banned.

I hate all these talking head Youtubers. They should all be disembowelled.

If OP mogs this guy and is thus calling him a sub-5 he should get insta banned.
On this thumbnail he maybe reaches LTN, but on others he looks worse. Hiw would you rate him ?

On this thumbnail he maybe reaches LTN, but on others he looks worse. Hiw would you rate him ?
He's LTN if manlet and HTN if 6ft+, if you look as good as him then your looks aren't your problem.

He's LTN if manlet and HTN if 6ft+, if you look as good as him then your looks aren't your problem.
I dont Im recessed. But I believe i can be helped by surgeries

Why would you ask a homeless bum how to buy a Ferrari? I won't click but is he advising an endless circle of so called self improvement?

Om I exagrated but. He is like ltn at bets

When they say they want a man they mean they want a walking wallet or a handsome Chad as a status object for them, to make other women jealous

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back