Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sub-120 IQ: consoomer - over 120 IQ: creator

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Being a mere consoomer to geniuses producing software and other high-value content feels unbelievably pathetic

Vs the 200 IQ pirate

Nah, raise that to 130. I'm 129 IQ, and I don't have a creative bone in my body.

I can only imagine what my IQ would've been without the brain lesion.

big truth. High IQ fags are running trading bots at quant firms farming millions yearly while we rot.

this is true

I always feel mogged but also in awe when I see people being creative or doing sth on their own volition

big truth. High IQ fags are running trading bots at quant firms farming millions yearly while we rot.
Give me hundreds of millions of dollars of investor money to gamble the markets with and I'll be turning a few million in bonuses for myself too by the end of fiscal year. Let's see some of those quantfags start off from the ground with their own scratch.

Give me hundreds of millions of dollars of investor money to gamble the markets with and I'll be turning a few million in bonuses for myself too by the end of fiscal year. Let's see some of those quantfags start off from the ground with their own scratch.
I agree some normal people could succeed. But the average person absolutely does not have the intelligence that a quantitative trader does. These traders work 60hr weeks consistently and have studied a lot. They have good work ethic, discipline, and undeniably a high level of intellect. An average person cannot compare. If you ever meet one, you'll know what I am talking about.

I agree some normal people could succeed. But the average person absolutely does not have the intelligence that a quantitative trader does. These traders work 60hr weeks consistently and have studied a lot. They have good work ethic, discipline, and undeniably a high level of intellect. An average person cannot compare. If you ever meet one, you'll know what I am talking about.
Who said I was normal? KEK. I was briefly acquainted with one, btw, when I visited Toronto. They're just your typical, hyper-focused, autistically-specialized smart person. He seemed well-adjusted, though.

You're absolutely correct about work ethic and discipline. A major part of that ethic is having a cold and dispassionate detachment from the money you're gambling. I think gambling other people's money is a big part of how they're able to make the bets that they do. At the end of the day, people are human. If you front $10 million of your own money to make plays and see swing of $2 million, you're liable to be extremely stressed and make bad decisions. But some rich guy's money? Full send. Who cares, you're still getting paid your six figures, plus bonuses.