Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stupid people LIKE being noisy

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
Whenever I see some dumbass (especially you can tell from the face), and of course got to be NT, he must fuckin behave noisy. That doesn't need to be talking. Generally those people fuckin slam fuckin doors, when they eat, they eat loudly, when they wash something they fuckin need to hit something by accident and make due to that huge noise. Fuckin morons. Always fuckin loud

I hate those noisy people so much. There loud behavior makes me so rageful. Why can't they just do things quiet?

Sad thing for low IQ people is like most normies and foids they want to be the center of attention. But since they are low IQ and if they aren't good looking, no one pays much attention to them because they are boring.

So they try to compensate by being loud and annoying so people are forced to be annoyed by them.

You can't easily ignore them either as they will keep getting louder and louder until they get attention.. then they try to keep being loud to keep the attention.

Last edited:
Sad thing for low IQ people is like most normies and foids they want to be the center of attention. But since they are low IQ and if they aren't good looking, no one pays much attention to them because they are boring.

So they try to compensate by being loud and annoying so people are forced to be annoyed by them.

You can't easily ignore them either as they will keep getting louder and louder until they get attention.. then they try to keep being loud to keep the attention.
Right on. Then it breaks my nerve at some point and I am making death threats to people irl. I have to control myself 'cause I got high misophonia and it seems NPCs don't care. Arthur Schopenhauer wrote essay "On Noise". He has well put how avarage person is indifferent to noise since they don't think that much.

The only noise that doesn't make me annoyed is from other animals than humans most of the times, like frogs doing their noises or my dog snoring or crickets.

Strange thing is I really do like how my dog is snoring but I hate when human is snoring

Last edited:
This. Everytime I see a lousy NT I want to fucking punch them in the face. It's as if they are trying to prove they are the better and superior individual and that everyone should agree and be friends with them.

There will be some days where I am woken up by shitty pop music blaring throughout the neighbourhood, with no idea who does it or where it's coming from. It's often the same songs on repeat. It's usually followed by a voice that's super fucking loud, I can hear it when I'm in my room. It's not just someone in their house, it sounds like it's coming from a stadium or it's some kind of government emergency alert it's that loud.
It's the equivalent of some stupid cunt on public transport playing rap music over his shitty phone speakers, but for an entire neighbourhood. Normies don't give a fuck about who they disturb. I can't escape this even in my own home.

my neighbors are always outside at night either playing music or just yak yak yakking constantly

All stupid niggermenschen

Normies are NPCs with no internal dialogue

So they make a lot of noise to make up for that and give themselves a sense of purpose