Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stupid IT user

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ksmk

Innocent
★★★
He couldn’t crop his full username, ban him plz mods. You have half his profile pic and the lower part of his username

Attachments

• IMG_6398.jpeg
    IMG_6398.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 107
@ColdBoy your thoughts perhaps?

Well, well well. @ColdBoy Anything to say for yourself, soy chugging faggot? Pathetic.

Well, well well. @ColdBoy Anything to say for yourself, soy chugging faggot? Pathetic.
photoshop. Incel tears members do this regularly to turn us against each other. JFL I remember this shit happening to other users too.

He's black, he must have been mad about racism

Careful now. There have been attempts at framing innocent members done by IT before. Don't rush to conclusions and let mods do their work.

photoshop. Incel tears members do this regularly to turn us against each other. JFL I remember this shit happening to other users too.
That’s too smart for inceltears fags to do, even the Jews couldn’t come up with that

@Fat Link @PLA1092 this shit is fake. I never once posted to that shitty sub. Imo op is an infiltrator. I just went on that subreddit and I saw no posts with my name on it.

That’s too smart for inceltears fags to do, even the Jews couldn’t come up with that
You mean yourself. Bud you joined a few weeks ago and have 200 posts. JFL your profiles private too. Trust me if I wanted to do that, id have removed my username.
Careful now. There have been attempts at framing innocent members done by IT before. Don't rush to conclusions and let mods do their work.

Careful now. There have been attempts at framing innocent members by IT before. Don't rush to conclusions and let mods do their work.
Fine, so as well as the content they're inspect element changing the usernames too? Fuckers

@ColdBoy your thoughts perhaps?
My thoughts? Check incel tears yourself. There are no posts like that have my name on it. That, and how stupid would you have to be to not crop out your name if you did want to post on incel tear.

NO FUCKING WAYYY

HOLY SHIT GOOD FIND OP

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

@Fat Link BAN THIS IT BAITING FUCK

My thoughts? Check incel tears yourself. There are no posts like that have my name on it. That, and how stupid would you have to be to not crop out your name if you did want to post on incel tear.
Your name is rydernygga on reddit

NO FUCKING WAYYY

HOLY SHIT GOOD FIND OP

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

@Fat Link BAN THIS IT BAITING FUCK
dude check incel tears yourself, that post doesnt even exist.

Incel tears has framed other people before

You mean yourself. Bud you joined a few weeks ago and have 200 posts. JFL your profiles private too. Trust me if I wanted to do that, id have removed my username.
We need to get back at them

He couldn’t crop his full username, ban him plz mods. You have half his profile pic and the lower part of his username
link me the post that said that has my username in it

The post does exist @ColdBoy

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240803_212839_Reddit.mp4
    3.2 MB
and how stupid would you have to be to not crop out your own username and do that. JFL it looks like it was included on purpose
Who knows? Maybe you made a mistake?

Who knows? Maybe you made a mistake?
bro holy shit they purposefully extended the image to include username. If you look at my view history iv never seen the message they screenshotted. Also other users have been framed too.

This could easily be fake though. This has happened several times before with IT trying to frame our users
Intellau Cellistic was the first one if I remember correctly

This could easily be fake though. This has happened several times before with IT trying to frame our users
Intellau Cellistic was the first one if I remember correctly
They tried to frame @Logic55 too

stupid faggot ass GrAY nigger thinks he can frame one of our boyos like that

Also, you only have 205 posts and ur profile is set at private

I actually think @ksmk is the IT user who made that post to frame you
probably. Dude joined so recently, has a private profile, 200 posts and would have to have spotted this.

My username is so small there its clear he only spotted it because he made the post in the first place

anyone who privates there account from others is not to be trusted tbh

have a nice ban for this

probably. Dude joined so recently, has a private profile, 200 posts and would have to have spotted this.

View attachment 1213871
My username is so small there its clear he only spotted it because he made the post in the first place
Nope stop framing me, I saw the post and I wanted to help my community with possible infiltrators

Yea i kinda feel like if it was really him he would have at least looked it over and saw that and it would be pretty obvious to expose him

Nope stop framing me, I saw the post and I wanted to help my community with possible infiltrators
The mods have all informations, wait

Status
Not open for further replies.