Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stupid IT user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhea i dont think coldboy is an infiltrator at all from his posts, normies dont think or type like that

look at my view history, I have never even seen that reddit screenshot so how could i take that shit in the first place
This could easily be fake though. This has happened several times before with IT trying to frame our users
Intellau Cellistic was the first one if I remember correctly
Who knows? Maybe you made a mistake?
Ok, I don't think this is real, and I think this GrAY is indeed doing this to try and frame @ColdBoy and just start shit on the forum between us. So I take back my original comment. They've done this many times before, as others have mentioned and we have seen.

I actually think @ksmk is the IT user who made that post to frame you
Indeed, I agree

oh fuck off lonelyus.

I am the opposite of pedo dick head
@Lonelyus you seemed happy to share the previous fake threads that made me and @Stupid Clown look like pedos, and you still haven't said anything about it after we called you out...

Yea i kinda feel like if it was really him he would have at least looked it over and saw that and it would be pretty obvious to expose him
ok noticed he will be banned

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @proudweeb @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle @Uggo Mongo

Please help me out some ass hole on incel tears is trying to frame me. This guy somehow made a fake screenshot with my username to frame me for posting on incel tears. If you are wondering the screenshot is this.

That username is so tiny its clear @ksmk only saw it because he made that post himself.
I mean look at the dude, joined a few weeks ago, 200 posts and private profile.

If you look at my view history you can see I have never even seen the post provided in the screenshot so how could I have gotten it in the first place?

Also even If I did want to post on IT how stupid would I have to be to not crop out my user? I was accepted to UBC I wouldn't do stupid shit like that.

Please, can @ksmk be banned?

Fine, so as well as the content they're inspect element changing the usernames too? Fuckers
IT are such low cowards it’s ridiculous. They literally photoshop stuff to frame us, as if cherry picking posts out of context isn’t bad enough. They literally cherry picked a post of mine a while ago to make it look like I was more sad my car broke down than my father dying recently. Of course they ignored all the posts I made saying how good of a father he was and how he was my best friend in life.

Because I don’t want feds to check my post history I’ll unprivate it if you want
we have the informations, now its clear!

photoshop. Incel tears members do this regularly to turn us against each other. JFL I remember this shit happening to other users too.
The fake username they added there is white too by the looks of it. Your actual username is green, jfl

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @proudweeb @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle @Uggo Mongo

Please help me out some ass hole on incel tears is trying to frame me. This guy somehow made a fake screenshot with my username to frame me for posting on incel tears. If you are wondering the screenshot is this.
View attachment 1213872
That username is so tiny its clear @ksmk only saw it because he made that post himself.
I mean look at the dude, joined a few weeks ago, 200 posts and private profile.

If you look at my view history you can see I have never even seen the post provided in the screenshot so how could I have gotten it in the first place?

Also even If I did want to post on IT how stupid would I have to be to not crop out my user? I was accepted to UBC I wouldn't do stupid shit like that.

Please, can @ksmk be banned?
Omfg how can I prove to you that I’m not an infiltrator I just saw the post and noticed it, and now I’m the bad guy for trying to help the community, I apologize if they framed you but you’d do the same thing if you saw the post

The fake username they added there is white too by the looks of it. Your actual username is green, jfl
Everyone's username is white on top but yeah it's photoshop or inspect element or whatever

Because I don’t want feds to check my post history I’ll unprivate it if you want
Low tier god mods 1

likely story bot, the feds dont care about you grAY
@The Enforcer
@proudweeb
@Uggo Mongo
@ItsovERfucks

Omfg how can I prove to you that I’m not an infiltrator I just saw the post and noticed it, and now I’m the bad guy for trying to help the community, I apologize if they framed you but you’d do the same thing if you saw the post
who the fuck says "omfg" only foids say that shit piss off kys

photoshop. Incel tears members do this regularly to turn us against each other. JFL I remember this shit happening to other users too.
They did this to intellau before

who the fuck says "omfg" only foids say that shit piss off kys
After looking at the other comments I have come to the conclusion that I might be wrong.

If it comes out that it was photoshopped then sorry for jumping to conclusions

If you ban me you’re doing IT what they wanted
its over for you
@Fat Link לאסור אותה היא אישה. אתה יודע מה לעשות!

There is no proof to either side being an infiltrator. No one will be banned unless there's solid proof but I ask you guys realize there are a lot of people obsessed with us who do these things in an attempt to divide us. Don't let them win.

Status
Not open for further replies.