Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory lonelysince2006 leaving forum?

Not really but u were cool other than the faggot shit
I don't really want to talk about it but it should be obvious that I said what I said more because I am probably autistic and not because I am gay because pretty much all my other posts make it clear I am not. It was a failure in my social intelligence to predict the reaction.

He’ll be back you goofballs.

He had me help him cover his tracks because the cunts and the cucks are trying to doxx him and put him in prison for exposing some rotten whore for being a rotten whore a while back on our site.

I don't really want to talk about it but it should be obvious that I said what I said more because I am probably autistic and not because I am gay because pretty much all my other posts make it clear I am not. It was a failure in my social intelligence to predict the reaction.
:feelsokman:

He had me help him cover his tracks because the cunts and the cucks are trying to doxx him and put him in prison for exposing some rotten whore for being a rotten whore a while back on our site.
jfl @ exposed, as far as i know everything he posted of her was from her own public social media profiles?
i want NUDES

Who tried to dox him ?