Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory lonelysince2006 leaving forum?

@Overrrr don't leave us

something to do with amelia cheiung?? :lul::lul:
kevin-zip-it.gif

We'll miss you very much, Lonelysince2006

Cars are not boring
Im not that interested in cars tbh
I dont care much about them because I find it boring
I know it can be a fun hobby because I have family members and friends who are obsessed with cars
but my interest doesn’t really go past how the car looks and sounds and how nice it is to drive

I don’t know the names of all the different parts on a car
I don’t know the name of every car I see off by Heart like alot of the people I know do
I don’t know the year they came out

I dont have enough of interest to learn about them and theres too much information to remember anyway

Im not that interested in cars tbh
I dont care much about them because I find it boring
I know it can be a fun hobby because I have family members and friends who are obsessed with cars
but my interest doesn’t really go past how the car looks and sounds and how nice it is to drive

I don’t know the names of all the different parts on a car
I don’t know the name of every car I see off by Heart like alot of the people I know do
I don’t know the year they came out

I dont have enough of interest to learn about them and theres too much information to remember anyway
Brutal. I can't stop thinking about cars and I can name almost every car I see on the street

Cant blame em blackpill is boring anyways. I only stay around these places because I’m bored.
Most users here will rope, self delete or get banned by 2027. There isn’t anything new. Occasionally you speak with funny people and get a friend or too but it’s only a distraction from loneliness

Many older users say the peak was in 2020
Didn’t even know about this place back then.

This place will probably peak again and old users will come back. Or it will slow die out completely

Brutal. I can't stop thinking about cars and I can name almost every car I see on the street
My friend somehow always knows what nearly every car we see in the street is even the most ugly and uninteresting cars
I think its common for people in the uk to be obsessed with cars

Have you ever been to a car meet before??
They do them sometimes in the area I’m from But I only ever went to one
Saw some nice cars and probably came out with hearing loss :feelskek:

My friend somehow always knows what nearly every car we see in the street is even the most ugly and uninteresting cars
I think its common for people in the uk to be obsessed with cars
More of a car guy thing, not a country thing.
Have you ever been to a car meet before??
They do them sometimes in the area I’m from But I only ever went to one
Saw some nice cars and probably came out with hearing loss :feelskek:
Hell yeah, I've been to tons of car shows. Even went to many shows with my father in our own classic car. It's loud af and is fun to drive. Unfortunately it's broke down in my driveway right now and is useless until it gets towed to a shop and repaired

More of a car guy thing, not a country thing.

Hell yeah, I've been to tons of car shows. Even went to many shows with my father in our own classic car. It's loud af and is fun to drive. Unfortunately it's broke down in my driveway right now and is useless until it gets towed to a shop and repaired
Was it a classic car show or was it any type of car??
The one I went to was mostly jdm cars

I wish I could go to more car meets
My uncle goes to alot of them with his cars
He fixes up old cars and then takes them to shows before he sells them on and gets a new car
He lives far from me though so I don’t see him that much

He did drive me in one of the cars before And It was very nice
I dont remember the name of the car but It kind of looked like this car from gta so maybe you will know what I mean
View attachment 29DE13FB-AB7E-4A2E-BDDE-1F75B7DF4706.webp

Any kind of car. I can DM you some pics in the conversation we already have.
He fixes up old cars and then takes them to shows before he sells them on and gets a new car

I dont remember the name of the car but It kind of looked like this car from gta so maybe you will know what I mean
View attachment 1212793
Based uncle. He's doing great work bringing classics back to life. Image doesn't load though. Can you screenshot it?

Forum’s been dying for a while. It’s over
It's quite unfortunate that this place is the only way of socializing, but seeing the current state of forum, it really breaks my heart

View attachment 1212793
You mentioned the word "car" 10 times in that reply :feelskek:

Any kind of car. I can DM you some pics in the conversation we already have.

Based uncle. He's doing great work bringing classics back to life. Image doesn't load though. Can you screenshot it?
Ill send it to u in the chat

True. You might decide to be done with the BP, but the BP isn’t done with you. Your psyche will always be tainted by this knowledge, and there will always be a hole in your souls from the lost time during your past. Rotting in loneliness during your formative teenage years scars you for life

:yes::yes::yes:

He’ll come back, the bp will always collect. No matter how hard he tries, he signed up on here for a reason….

I miss him even though I didn't know him for long. No more incel movie night I guess.

Cant blame em blackpill is boring anyways. I only stay around these places because I’m bored.
That and the bunch of men refusing to actually be friends with one another

He’ll come back, the bp will always collect. No matter how hard he tries, he signed up on here for a reason….
His new username is quite telling don't you think. I doubt he will come back, he either decided to rope or he ascended. @Uggo Mongo said he is trying to cover up his tracks but he didn't explain what happened any further

Tbh he hated me and tried everything to get me off this site, so I am kinda glad if he is gone.