Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid Gamestop Whore Called me Hunny

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
Fucking hate when foids call me hunny I am 21 fuck u bitch just do ur fucking job and accept my game and dont talk to me she was making jokes with her stupid trans employee friend and I just had a blank face god damn why this world have to make everything funny for no apparent reason
Spiderman 2 sucks ass btw it is shitty game and fuck those Insomniwoke fags for making a side mission with a fagggot indian and a monkey why cant gaming just be normal and not push some retarded liberal agenda

What is this bragging, they don't even tell me "have a nice day" half the time even though they said it to the person in front of me and they get paid to do so. Women calling you honey = fakecel. Also stop buying woke shit if you hate it so much you consoomer.

What is this bragging, they don't even tell me "have a nice day" half the time even though they said it to the person in front of me and they get paid to do so. Women calling you honey = fakecel. Also stop buying woke shit if you hate it so much you consoomer.
hunny is a degen term to little bro me when she is def the same age i returned the game bc its wokeo

Why are you going to a physical store, GrAY lad

Why are you going to goystop

it could be worse she could have gave you a disgusted look. giving you a disgusted look means you are ugly. i do understand your frustration. if women wont have sex with incel men why say anything.

If I seen a Trannie I would have just walked back out of the store

Fucking hate when foids call me hunny I am 21 fuck u bitch just do ur fucking job and accept my game and dont talk to me she was making jokes with her stupid trans employee friend and I just had a blank face god damn why this world have to make everything funny for no apparent reason
Spiderman 2 sucks ass btw it is shitty game and fuck those Insomniwoke fags for making a side mission with a fagggot indian and a monkey why cant gaming just be normal and not push some retarded liberal agenda
Mentalcel trait: women talk to you like a 5 year old

靜夜思
床前明月光
疑是地上霜
舉頭望明月

低頭思故鄉

op is a fakecel

Your Fault for buying the Game in the first Place then .

The Gameplay is very good , there are other Games for better Storys ( if your into that )

i didnt even look at her in the eyes wdym
a foid called you honey and you're complaining and saying it's an incel trait. foids dont even exchange a word to me irl :feelsree::feelsree:. fuck the mods for allowing fakecels here

Ain't read my nigga