Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stupid bitch ruined my day

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
The only time I go outside is roughly twice a week to go to the local ethnic-owned (Armenian or Pakistani? I know the bitch in the story is armenian but the clerks working there are pakistani/indian) corner store. It has all the stuff I need and is packed with items on its shelves all the time. It's one of those stores where EVERYTHNG has stuff on it, so I can go there for cleaning supplies, chemicals, office supplies, food, candles, etc. It is also right next to my house so I can be in and out back in my room in 10 minutes maximum.

I was walking into the store and before I even entered the doors I saw the cashier/clerk outside, and she is an old (has to be in her 60's or 70's) old armenian hag who barely speaks any english. She is outside on a smoke break because the corner store fucking never has people in it. Immediately in my peripheral vision I see her sizing me up, and she is only an inch shorter or 2 inches shorter than I (she is typical frail old mean foreign lady steryotype). She gives me this look of disgust as I walk by her, and she even lets out a sigh as she follows me into the store and stomps her cigarette out.

I proceed to get my things, again not taking very long. Already aggravated from her looking at me like she did for just being in her presence, staring at my subhumanity like I was a turk that genocided her grandparents. When I put the stuff down she makes eye contact and gives me the all too familiar look females give to ugly males, except shes twice their fucking age. She blurts out the sum in an unfriendly tone and pushes the bag out for me to bag it myself (corona virus problems maybe? Idk).

As soon as I walk out I automatically start getting angrier and angrier. I had already had a shitty week filled with migraines, stress issues and general problems of health and hopelessness. Another day ruined by a female. All I thought about was killing her. How if it weren't for my societal chains and social constructs we call "morals" her head would be in a bloody soup on the pavement mashed by my boots. She dare look at me like that when I could, even in my subhuman physical form, fucking end her in a second. Snap her frail weak old body into two's. How dare she look at me like she did! It was terrible! A grave injustice man should never ever have to endure, nevertheless by a stupid old filthy raggedy chain smoking hag!

I wish we could at least go back to the days where she wouldn't work there or the days where the look she gave me, the ATTITUDE she gave me, would have been deserving of atleast one slap across the mouth. Unfortunately those times are long done, nie, they are extinct!

you should've said "i fuck the corpses of every armenian killed in the genocide" just to see a reaction from her

fuck Armenians man wish we terminated all of them
you should've said "i fuck the corpses of every armenian killed in the genocide" just to see a reaction from her
My great grandfather was a part of a group against the armenian gangs its been told that he used to brag about how he beheaded some armenians with his buddies and put them on a stick etc

My great grandfather was a part of a group against the armenian gangs its been told that he used to brag about how he beheaded some armenians with his buddies and put them on a stick etc

Based.
images

I had a bad encounter with a female cashier today too, I asked for a bag when I put my items on the counter and she gave me this weird look, when she did she just left it for me to bag my own items even though it would have been easy for her to do it. Worst thing was she was a disgusting looking landwhale. They should just employ pretty foids as cashiers at least that’d give me some eye candy

I know that look all too well. If you want to feel true hatred and rage, then have a female treat you like crap then give you this look.

I hate it when that happens.

Damn bummer, hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Fuck, Ed is based as fuck.

They don't have you wearing masks? Some incels report good results wearing mask to cover their deformities.

They don't have you wearing masks? Some incels report good results wearing mask to cover their deformities.
they have signs but places are de quarintining or whatever so you dont have to

I had an argument like last month with this fat wetback bitch cashier at a Mcdonald's drive thru, I ordered an Iced Coffee and I noticed it wasn't mixed throughly so I asked her nicely to please mix it and she said:

"do it yourself with a straw"
and I replied"no open the lid and mix it with the steel stirrer, I've seen many workers use it to mix the drinks"
the she said " I don't know why you can't it so it yourself"
and I said"well you're really incompetent then if you won't do it"
then she said "excuse me, how rude"
then I said"just give me my fucking bag and drink"
and then I drove off, the minute these cunts see an ugly guy, that's when you'll see their true colors, their true filth.

The only time I go outside is roughly twice a week to go to the local ethnic-owned (Armenian or Pakistani? I know the bitch in the story is armenian but the clerks working there are pakistani/indian) corner store. It has all the stuff I need and is packed with items on its shelves all the time. It's one of those stores where EVERYTHNG has stuff on it, so I can go there for cleaning supplies, chemicals, office supplies, food, candles, etc. It is also right next to my house so I can be in and out back in my room in 10 minutes maximum.

I was walking into the store and before I even entered the doors I saw the cashier/clerk outside, and she is an old (has to be in her 60's or 70's) old armenian hag who barely speaks any english. She is outside on a smoke break because the corner store fucking never has people in it. Immediately in my peripheral vision I see her sizing me up, and she is only an inch shorter or 2 inches shorter than I (she is typical frail old mean foreign lady steryotype). She gives me this look of disgust as I walk by her, and she even lets out a sigh as she follows me into the store and stomps her cigarette out.

I proceed to get my things, again not taking very long. Already aggravated from her looking at me like she did for just being in her presence, staring at my subhumanity like I was a turk that genocided her grandparents. When I put the stuff down she makes eye contact and gives me the all too familiar look females give to ugly males, except shes twice their fucking age. She blurts out the sum in an unfriendly tone and pushes the bag out for me to bag it myself (corona virus problems maybe? Idk).

As soon as I walk out I automatically start getting angrier and angrier. I had already had a shitty week filled with migraines, stress issues and general problems of health and hopelessness. Another day ruined by a female. All I thought about was killing her. How if it weren't for my societal chains and social constructs we call "morals" her head would be in a bloody soup on the pavement mashed by my boots. She dare look at me like that when I could, even in my subhuman physical form, fucking end her in a second. Snap her frail weak old body into two's. How dare she look at me like she did! It was terrible! A grave injustice man should never ever have to endure, nevertheless by a stupid old filthy raggedy chain smoking hag!

I wish we could at least go back to the days where she wouldn't work there or the days where the look she gave me, the ATTITUDE she gave me, would have been deserving of atleast one slap across the mouth. Unfortunately those times are long done, nie, they are extinct!
This is why everytime I go outside I wear this:

Sunglasses and a Cap
Sunglasses and a Cap
That way people will have a hard time telling what the hell my face looks like. Plus since Chad-19 is around I can put on the mouth mask as well,

Say that you are a fan of The young turks next time.

All I thought about was killing her. How if it weren't for my societal chains and social constructs we call "morals" her head would be in a bloody soup on the pavement mashed by my boots. She dare look at me like that when I could, even in my subhuman physical form, fucking end her in a second. Snap her frail weak old body into two's.

Hi, FBI

I hope she gets corona

Next time she does that look her in the eyes and tell her she is going to be featured on incel news for this behavior!

Tell her you won the avi contest and she'll respect you

Just kidding ofc, foids are cancer

Filthy Hole

I went through this every time I walked in the hallways at school
I had an argument like last month with this fat wetback bitch cashier at a Mcdonald's drive thru, I ordered an Iced Coffee and I noticed it wasn't mixed throughly so I asked her nicely to please mix it and she said:

"do it yourself with a straw"
and I replied"no open the lid and mix it with the steel stirrer, I've seen many workers use it to mix the drinks"
the she said " I don't know why you can't it so it yourself"
and I said"well you're really incompetent then if you won't do it"
then she said "excuse me, how rude"
then I said"just give me my fucking bag and drink"
and then I drove off, the minute these cunts see an ugly guy, that's when you'll see their true colors, their true filth.
B a s e d