Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid-ass Onlyfans whore fails to debunk "Victim Blaming"

• Thread starter Deleted member 32877
  • Start date
Deleted member 32877

Deleted member 32877

Pretty Sad
-
Polish 20210222 201023596
She tries to say that there's a double standard between foids getting "assaulted" by ugly men and foids getting "assaulted" by chad. There's no double standard. Say that to my fucking face you dumb whore, as someone who's been accused of assault by a foid because I was ugly, I know as a fact that everything this dumb fuck says is wrong.

Nobody says "he is popular within girls already, he doesnt need to harass you"
Nobody says "You are so ugly who would do that to you? Liar"
Nobody says 'Ypu are asking for it by being so attractive"

Foids are excellent at making up random ass horseshit and passing it off as true, with any evidence of their assumptions is just them being a foid. And bluepillers far and wide believe these dumb fucks, which is why it is so dangerous to be near a foid these days, especially the American ones. Foids can say you raped them and pull up shit like this when you tell them they spew lies, fuck this clown world.

View attachment 414160
She tries to say that there's a double standard between foids getting "assaulted" by ugly men and foids getting "assaulted" by chad. There's no double standard. Say that to my fucking face you dumb whore, as someone who's been accused of assault by a foid because I was ugly, I know as a fact that everything this dumb fuck says is wrong.

Nobody says "he is popular within girls already, he doesnt need to harass you"
Nobody says "You are so ugly who would do that to you? Liar"
Nobody says 'Ypu are asking for it by being so attractive"

Foids are excellent at making up random ass horseshit and passing it off as true, with any evidence of their assumptions is just them being a foid. And bluepillers far and wide believe these dumb fucks, which is why it is so dangerous to be near a foid these days, especially the American ones. Foids can say you raped them and pull up shit like this when you tell them they spew lies, fuck this clown world.
Why it the question of the attractiveness of the MAN, and not of a WOMAN? Dead giveaway that men are not in the wrong, rather manipulated by females.

No one disbelieves a foid anymore when she points the finger at an unattractive man. With MeToo and BelieveFemoids does the presumption of innocence still exist anymore?

axe-wound bloodbeast cope
Very rarely does a foid actually get "raped" usually its when it regrets the sex or when it happened many years ago. Rape = sex with sub8 male and even if a foid lies about rape she will be believed while noone will listen if a guy gets raped.

Last edited:
usually its when it regrets the sex or when it hapened amy years ago. Rape = sex with sub8 male and even ifa foid lies about rape she will be believed while noone will listen if a guy gets raped.
Based

A man in brazil was arrested by a false rape accusation, inside the prison he was raped for real and caught AIDS. He was released years after, but the government doesn't even want to give him proper compensation. After all this i say, fuck the "survivors", no one is guilty of rape until is proved 100%, no sympathy for these cunts wanting to destroy men's lives only for looking at them.

That poorly drawn cartoon made my eyeballs rupture.

A man in brazil was arrested by a false rape accusation, inside the prison he was raped for real and caught AIDS. He was released years after, but the government doesn't even want to give him proper compensation. After all this i say, fuck the "survivors", no one is guilty of rape until is proved 100%, no sympathy for these cunts wanting to destroy men's lives only for looking at them.
Whenever anyone shows examples of men being accused of false rape allegations they always deflect to shit like "oh its so rare it never happens" or "You have a double standard". Foids know exactly what they are doing and it sickens me.

The lesson is: nothing that happens to women is ever, in any way, the result of their actions or inaction. Women are always blameless in negative circumstances and you must have perfect faith in their universal innocence.

I cant sympathize with sexual assault "victims", I would love to get sexually assaulted so bad

Her points are fair but its like listening to Jeff Benzos complaining about having to pay more in taxes, like JFL who cares its a non issue, its humblebragging if anything

The lesson is: nothing that happens to women is ever, in any way, the result of their actions or inaction. Women are always blameless in negative circumstances and you must have perfect faith in their universal innocence.

The uglier and less of a victim class in soyciety you are, the faster you become guilty.

No one disbelieves a foid anymore when she points the finger at an unattractive man. With MeToo and BelieveFemoids does the presumption of innocence still exist anymore?
tbh

Chad : fucking deepthroat and anal fuck that toilet = Nothing happens the cum dumpster wants it even more.

Sub 5 males : touch women's hand or leg accidentally = Rape Rape Rape I'm a victim of this vicious act blah blah blah.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

If women treated sub-Chad men better, maybe they'd care more about them getting assaulted.

Actually, most care anyway. Gynocentrism is insanely powerful.