Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stuff that happened on my break (autistic rant)

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Basically I took a little break just to have some time to do my homework as well as to think. I had no revelation besides the fact that this world really is unfair and that the school system really is failing me and my whore bitch ass classmates (god I hate the cunts). However I have become a bit more stand offish again like my freshmen year and I don't let people punk me anymore. Usually when someone says something out of pocket I flip out and say a good piece back. I called a foid a dyke once. Another fat foid, I called a fat whore over social media because she said no one liked me (the sad truth). I told her to give me 5 dollars and the bitch didn't show up to school today.

Some cunt who belittled me died and the school took something I said out of context and said I was talking shit about him. (i knew i was going to have a problem regarding this fat fuck)
I mentioned him in one of my threads before.

My cousin made fun of me for trying to looksmaxx and go to the gym with him. My cousin is usually the one whom I can talk to about anything, hell even the blackpill and lookism. Although I dont agree with 90 percent of the shit he says its still nice to have someone to talk to. Basically I told him I was done messing around and being the chubby autistic loser at school and told him I wanted to get ripped and have a gf and friends. He said sure but he was going to come over to talk about it and said that I can't be fucking around and I got to work my ass off. He comes over after I had a conversation with my mother about how why girls don't like me which she started and I brought up my looks and she flipped out and said I looked like a male model and blah blah blah. Anyways she tells my cousin this and he comes in and in elderly fashion, gives me a "good" lecture on how the idea of lookism is retarded and how I should just stop trying to be accepted and just be me. I understood what he was trying to say except the part where he talked bad on lookism and he told me that he was getting girls when he was fat on an android phone. He told me about how I wont find a loyal gf and how its basically hot girl summer everyday and that if I do get one she will leave me for some dumb reason and that no one will like me making my efforts a waste of time and making foolish scenarios in which I end up getting into trouble. I understood where he was coming from but there is no negative aspect to it and if someone tells me or ask me to do something bad I won't do it. I could care less if they call me a bitch for not hitting a bong.

I saw your face on looksmax. Btw your cousin is right about hot girl summer. Only way to
Ascend is by finding a rich loyal girl and be rich yourself.

Basically I took a little break just to have some time to do my homework as well as to think.
Homework?????????? How old are you????????? 15???????????????

15 and have a jaw like that? Come back in 6 years when your face is fully mature NIGGGGGGGGERRRR NIGGGGERRRRR NOGERRRRR NIGERRRRRRRTR

NIGGGERSSS NIGGERRRZZZ NIGERRZZZZZ

I saw your face on looksmax. Btw your cousin is right about hot girl summer. Only way to
Ascend is by finding a rich loyal girl and be rich yourself.
If my looksmaxxing doesn't work and I can't get what I want i'm going to just get Christian foids and convert them to Judaism and marry them.

Because I actually want an asian girl or a nerdy outskirt-ish foid like a goth girl or a weeb. Or a good looking mongrel.

15 and have a jaw like that? Come back in 6 years when your face is fully mature
Cope, I only have a good looking upper jaw and my overbite gives me a bad chin recession. Also my eyes are uneven.

In my country, you're only allowed to put the thing you pee with everyday inside the thing women bleed from every month at 16 and upwards.

Cope, I only have a good looking upper jaw and my overbite gives me a bad chin recession. Also my eyes are uneven.
Puberty will fix that.

I FUCKING HATE THESE ZOOMERS WHO HAVE ALL THE FUCKING TIME IN THE WORLD WITH THIS LOOKSMAXX AND SELF IMPROVEMENT SHIT AT THEIR DISPOSAL AND GOOD FAMILY

You look like a grown man at 15. Shut the fuck up tyrone. Come back in 6 years and delete your account today

It's over for me. I'm almost 17 and no gfs ever. My face is extremely ugly I want to change it

Puberty will fix that.

I FUCKING HATE THESE ZOOMERS WHO HAVE ALL THE FUCKING TIME IN THE WORLD WITH THIS LOOKSMAXX AND SELF IMPROVEMENT SHIT AT THEIR DISPOSAL AND GOOD FAMILY

I'm almost 17 but it never began. I have severe social anxiety and I'm ugly.

You look like a grown man at 15. Shut the fuck up tyrone. Come back in 6 years and delete your account today
Cope, you are just worshipping black males and falling for propaganda.

Also I get people thinking I'm a senior or junior at school and or a grown man in the streets due to my girth.

And i'll delete it if and once I get my dommy mommy goth girl friend which I am entitled to :ahegao:

Cope, you are just worshipping black males and falling for propaganda.

Also I get people thinking I'm a senior or junior at school and or a grown man in the streets due to my girth.

And i'll delete it if and once I get my dommy mommy goth girl friend which I am entitled to :ahegao:
You deserve nothing but a deformed sheboon in a wheelchair.

Cope, I am entitled to tera stacy goth girl.

And that deformed sheboon in a wheelchair mogs you
You’re entitled to death.

Cope, You're entitled to a highschool diploma.

Oh wait :dafuckfeels:
Fuck u nigga i’ve done more than you ever have for online work (since i was 13) and been through actual hardship. While all you’ve done is studied fucking books and got shit handed to you

Fuck u nigga i’ve done more than you ever have for online work (since i was 13) and been through actual hardship. While all you’ve done is studied fucking books and got shit handed to you
Yeah you're right. Its all jokes m8