Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Studycels, how many females in your class do you think are whores?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I know all females are whores, but I'm talking about actual whores or "sex workers". Apparently many foids are whoring themselves for money so they don't have to work through school. Just imagine the sitting in class and looking at a foid, then remembering she might be an actual prostitute.

Not a studycel but the answer is all of them.

I know a lot in my school who go on this website called “Seeking Arrangements” to try to find a “sugar daddy” who they usually catfish with belle delphine or some shit or just sell feet pics for money. They then use it to buy drugs or something. Depressing as fuck but true, even middle school girls are into this now:

Ok nvm I didn't read your post. I'm gonna go ahead and say that the number of actual whores is significant but not as extreme as is sometimes portrayed. A rough estimate --- 20% of them?

Idk here university doesn't cost that much so I guess none, still they're all unpaid whores

I know a lot in my school who go on this website called “Seeking Arrangements” to try to find a “sugar daddy” who they usually catfish with belle delphine or some shit or just sell feet pics for money. They then use it to buy drugs or something. Depressing as fuck but true, even middle school girls are into this now:
The fact that this is allowed and there is no public outrage.

The fact that this is allowed and there is no public outrage.
Its insane. Men need to realize that this is what their daughters are doing

Depends on the major, in any nonstem major all the foids are whores. In stem I would say 70% of foids are whores because stem has a higher population of introverts, regardless all them are chadsexual.

Its insane. Men need to realize that this is what their daughters are doing
Tha man is a soy cuck who married a "single women". The mother took her time on the cock carousal, reads femimity blogs, calls herself "sex positive" and just gifted a dildo to her daughter.

Tha man is a soy cuck who married a "single women". The mother took her time on the cock carousal, reads femimity blogs, calls herself "sex positive" and just gifted a dildo to her daughter.
Men with daughters like this should beat their daughter to death with her dildo

Men with daughters like this should beat their daughter to death with her dildo
They are too busy letting their ugly landwhale wives play dominatrix on them

All of them are tbh.