Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Studycelling for 3 years has really fucked up my communication skills

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
Just made an absolute mong of myself today. The way I communicate with people in real life, you would think that I am low IQ. But, I study mathematics at a very very good University. So clearly, I am not dumb.

Just limit your communication with those who think like you buddy boyo

Just limit your communication with those who think like you buddy boyo
Impossible. I thought that all I needed to do was Studycel, get into a good uni and then boom moneys. I forgot about the part where you need somewhat of a personality and communication skills :feelskek:

Impossible. I thought that all I needed to do was Studycel, get into a good uni and then boom moneys. I forgot about the part where you need somewhat of a personality and communication skills :feelskek:
I also suck at that, and how the fuck do you get a job without comunication skills? Sucks to not be able to talk properly

Just made an absolute mong of myself today. The way I communicate with people in real life, you would think that I am low IQ. But, I study mathematics at a very very good University. So clearly, I am not dumb.
at least you can study

Yeah, it’s always the smart people claiming that they are smart.

Especially on an anonymous forum :feelsclown:
relax kid. i aint claiming einstein levels. let's just say im not dumb. is that ok with u?

relax kid. i aint claiming einstein levels. let's just say im not dumb. is that ok with u?
Deal
Sesame Street Yes GIF by Muppet Wiki

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back