Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Height-matching (What height are you and foids entitled to?)

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
TL;DR The average difference in male to female height is 5", therefore height-matched couples have a 5" height difference. (Excluding the top 10% of people, because female height tapers significantly below 6' where male height remains variant).

(Men) To calculate height-match you must take your height in Inches and subtract by 5, (Women) Add 5.
(Men) If you are 6'1 or taller you may subtract your height by 5" or the difference shown below, since you are in a height-surplus category**

PercentileMaleFemaleDifference
364.5"59.5"5"
565"60"5"
1066"61"5"
2568"63"5"
5069.5"64.5"5"
7571.5"66"5.5"
9073"67.5"5.5"
9574.25"68.5"5.75"
9774.90"69"5.9"

Source:
Screenshot 75

**The normal distribution curves for male and female height are unevenly distributed, female height is less variable than male height (M 10.5" - F 9.5" | Between 3rd and 97th percentiles), especially in the top percentiles; this means there is a small surplus of men that cannot be exactly height-matched and will be, at least, slightly taller (0.5"-0.9") than height-matched expectations (5").

Figure shown below:
Screenshot 78

As you can see, the graphs differ; the Male height shown on the left shows greater variance and the crest (top of the graph) is further from f(X) = 0.12 than the female height shown on the right.

If the graphs were overlayed there would be remainders on each end, but the CDC stats I'm using show the 5" trend is consistent for the bottom percentiles, so the overlay would in principle look like this:

The Lime green overlay is the Surplus category. For closure; imagine the blue line sliding left, representing taller men dating down.

5" is the official expectation for height difference; anything else is entitlement.

Last edited:
In theory men are the only ones allowed to choose someone who isn't height-matched because it's their height they're compromising.

You have to take into account face, too, for actual attractiveness, if you want an actual "looksmatch"; in an ideal world, wealth and what a male contributes to society would also boost him. :society:

Average zoomer foid is 5 inches taller than the average man now, it’s the water in the chemicals bro.

If my calculations are right I'd have the right to be entitled to a 62" foid

Short women should be banned from reproducing cuz they make Manlets like me who get heightmogged by both father and grandfather. Make short women illegal.

Short women should be banned from reproducing cuz they make Manlets like me who get heightmogged by both father and grandfather. Make short women illegal.
sorry for your loss (of height) :feelsbadman:

I don't think it's that simple though.

My cousin's is 6'2 and his mother is 5'3, his father is 6'1.
My mother is 5'10, my Father 6'0 and I'm 6'1. (5'10 Women are the 6'3 of Men)

Use cm nigger
You can do the conversions yourself nigger.

you have to force yourself to interact with the information, not just read and disapprove in the comments like a little niggy

I need a shortstack foid under 162cm who has THICC thighs and a dumptruck ass like aooga ooga booga you know like whoa mama

interdasting :feelsjuice: it's almost completely over for sub 5'6 ers

Solid thread.

It reminds me of the variance you see with intelligence.
When you look at IQ curves, men have a much greater standard deviation than women.

The same thing is true with grip strength, athleticism etc

col1.jpg

it's brutall becasue my mom is 5 foot 8 and dads 6 1 yet im still 5 foot 8 barefoot myself