Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [STUDY] The reasons women want taller men have to do with traditional gender roles and their own insecurities about their fragile femininity

Well I don’t know about that :feelsjuice:
If you were born in the 1700s, you wouldn't be considered short.

Short is a construct that depends on the society you live in, while ugly is not, its biologically wired in all us

Well, if that's the case, feminists should be throwing off the shackles of traditional gender roles, and sticking it to the patriarchy, by asking out and dating a short man. :feelsthink: :smonk::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

I hate to rule it out, but I feel as if dating a much shorter man would make me feel large and unfeminine

Most foids ARE large and unfeminine anyway nowadays.

retards add 3-4 inches to their height because they need to feel empowered by wearing heels

in fact, they want to look down on us manlets @erenyeager @Transcended Trucel
No they want to have longer legs and look slimmer.

I never liked short women, for some reason everyone adores them.

Ideal is 1 "head" shorter than yourself. (I'm 1.80).

Fuck that babysitter/father-daughter larping bullshit, I want a girl who is as worthy to be my equal as possible, not that that is ever going to happen lol.
Mogs me

Women are s(cum)bags:feelsthink:

There was a study that revealed men prefer his wife to be 7 cm shorter than him. Women want a boyfriend 25 cm taller than her. Must be significant protection against the invading third world hordes whom feminists worship like deities.

5'9", and I despise short women. Bitchy whores who think they're entitled to 6'2" chad and they have more 'napoleon complex' than any short male I have ever met lmfao. They always go "ohhh im tiny but you don't wanna see me angry", shit always makes me laugh what retarded bitches. If I ever get with a girl, hopefully someone 5'5"-5'7" tbh, wont doom my kids to manletdom and still shorter than me

The real reason is that they love rape and can't be sexually satisfied unless there's some element of rape involved. Covering their insecurity is actually a minor element of it.

A girl will insist she doesn't care about the height of men, but they just so happen to be with a 6"11 Chad for reasons completely outside their control. They secretly recontextualize things like this into the feeling of being raped and controlled by high value men.

You can't rape the willing of course, so it doesn't work as well if they straight up ask to be dominated. They need to convince themselves, and completely believe themselves, that they have less control than they do. A different and isolated part of their brain is meanwhile trying to maintain and expand the control they have in the relationship. Without themselves knowing about it somehow. It's a real mess.

That's how girls are able to come up with false rape accusations so easily and so many years after the fact. They have a sexual experience that isn't sufficiently rapey enough, so they flick their bean to the memory while transforming it into a more satisfactory version of what really happened. It activates the complex that wants to believe they were raped and treated like shit.

Gay guys call it "consenting to not consent" and they can be honest about it without their manipulation empire crumbling.

here is an article about false rape accusations which might change your minde on the subject
Also your pov about females wanting to be raped interests me because it looks super elaborate, what are your sources ? (psychanalysis, etc ? a bit like a guy wanting to sleep with his mother, wanting something sick)
The problem is I think you'll have trouble convincing me because I always heard people feel depressed after being raped, and sometimes want to commit suicide because they suffer. How could a femoid like it then ? even if femoids aren't people but this study shows suicide and rape are linked for females (and i'm sure for men too)
And if some people (females or gay guys) do have fantasies about rape, wouldn't it be because our society romanticizes non consentual behaviors (look at snow white for example) ?

Who cares, men should be selected based on their lethality, not on some outdated notion of genetic superiority which is meaningless in an age of guns... in fact being taller means you're usually an easier target.

Some of the most docile and feminine men Ive seen have been tall, height stopped being relevant to genetic quality long ago.

Last edited:

JFL this just shows how common fragile feminity is. Men don’t seem to care about feeling tall or masculine or dominant in a relationship. These women all say a bunch of benevolently sexist shit like “I wanna feel protected” or they say they wanna feel small and feminine or still wanna be shorter even when wearing heels (like as if you wear them all the time)

View attachment 442623

@ThoughtfulCel @-BrettyBoy-
they pick and choose what parts of trad roles/relationships are "fair" lol. just a bunch of angry degen women malding

they pick and choose what parts of trad roles/relationships are "fair" lol. just a bunch of angry degen women malding
They mostly like traditional gender roles in relationships except cooking and cleaning I guess

They mostly like traditional gender roles in relationships except cooking and cleaning I guess
they just want the care and protection of a man with no costs

The title says it all. But it was legitimate concern during evolutionery history. The short or weak men cannot protect the tribe from predators. And moreover the Alpha guy will mate with the woman and secure good gene and the weaker guy will not fight him fearing for his life. And this leads to better offspring. the tribes were small.
You legitimize your own demise when you legitimize such theories.

Even a manlet is more than enough to grab a spear and protect the tribe. Yes, sizes does give an advantage in fights, but not so much in armed fights. As a Christian, I don't believe we came from monkey-like humanoids, Adam could already use something like a spear.

I fully reject evolutionary shit being used as an excuse for female licentiousness. Enforced monogamy is the way to go in a healthy society.

JFL this just shows how common fragile feminity is. Men don’t seem to care about feeling tall or masculine or dominant in a relationship. These women all say a bunch of benevolently sexist shit like “I wanna feel protected” or they say they wanna feel small and feminine or still wanna be shorter even when wearing heels (like as if you wear them all the time)

View attachment 442623

This post is completely wrong. You must never believe what a foid says. She never says the truth. It is so strong that she does not even know that she never says the truth.

The look is the most important thing for every foid. If you think that it is not the case you are just :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Ok

View attachment 442623

ok

This post is completely wrong. You must never believe what a foid says. She never says the truth. It is so strong that she does not even know that she never says the truth.

The look is the most important thing for every foid. If you think that it is not the case you are just :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
height matters too

Women are usually more sexist then men. When women are sexist it’s tolerated or even encouraged, when men are they’re harshly criticized/shamed.

Women don’t really want equality they just want as many advantages as they can amass under the guise of “”””equality“”””. They neither acknowledge nor give a damn about male issues so why should I be bothered to care or acknowledge theirs? Like Gymcelled said, women’s “problems” are often men’s dreams. Men would kill to be treated like women are treated instead of how we’re actually treated which is as were perceived — the vast majority of men are forgotten, disposable, and replaceable.

It’s like the old Chris rock line, “men are only valued if they provide something” (etc).
ce1.jpg

Foid logic 101: "Men who won't date obese landwhales or single mothers are evil and bigoted"
Also foids... No man below six feet tall.

They always go "ohhh im tiny but you don't wanna see me angry"
True, where does that come from anyway? Super weird.

Some of the women sometimes felt the need to feel small compared with her partner in order to feel more “feminine.” For exam- ple, one respondent (5 feet inches Hispanic woman) noted that “... if a guy is too short or shorter than me, it makes me feel less feminine.”
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: