Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Study: The less attractive you are the more time you will be spending on video games.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
We investigate the relationship between physical attractiveness and the time people devote to video/computer gaming. Average American teenagers spend 2.6% of their waking hours gaming, while for adults this figure is 2.7%. Using the American Add Health Study, we show that adults who are better-looking have more close friends. Arguably, gaming is costlier for them, and they thus engage in less of it. Physically attractive teens are less likely to engage in gaming at all, whereas unattractive teens who do game spend more time each week on it than other gamers. Attractive adults are also less likely than others to spend any time gaming; and if they do, they spend less time on it than less attractive adults. Using the longitudinal nature of the Add Health Study, we find supportive evidence that these relationships are causal for adults: good looks decrease gaming time, not vice-versa.
That is from a new NBER working paper by Andy Chung, Daniel S. Hamermesh, Carl Singleton, Zhengxin Wang & Junsen Zhang.

I spent 95% of my waking hours gaming or browsing internet or wanking to anime girls, i'm the truecel lvl max.

how are you older than 30 but only 13 years virgin. :whatfeels: :feelswhere:

That is from a new NBER working paper by Andy Chung, Daniel S. Hamermesh, Carl Singleton, Zhengxin Wang & Junsen Zhang.

I spent 95% of my waking hours gaming or browsing internet or wanking to anime girls, i'm the truecel lvl max.

This is water if you have a brain ,we show that adults who are better-looking have more close friends. Love comes from the amount of facial development you have not behavior

Th 2054747504

No surprise there

Good idea, it's important to stay hydrated, especially in the summer
Especially with kikes spraying something in the air to to boil us goys alive and blame it on us and to implement new goy emission taxes

Kinda brutal. I could conduct this study with myself. n=1 and the same conclusion

Its over

Who would've thought?

This just confirms a given

@ElTruecel is a terachad confirmed?!?! :giga::giga:

Vidya Gaems are most accessible for NEETmaxxers when they don't have to interact with normies outside

What's worse is that parents (usually the mother) will punish their children for spending too much time playing games, not understanding that the reason they're playing games is because they inherited their mother's poor genetics. It's extremely cruel when you think about it.

Confirmed by ricecel authors, that's how you can tell it's real

I mean if you are biologically banned from having a normal life how can you be surprised when a supplementary virtual one is used.

Looking back on my life, this information is extremely uncomfortable.

Fucking brutal, but it just confirms what we already know. If you are unattractive, your social and romantic life will suffer, and then you will seek out other copes to fill the void

i have 54 hours on steam in the past 2 weeks...

Fucking brutal, but it just confirms what we already know. If you are unattractive, your social and romantic life will suffer, and then you will seek out other copes to fill the void
How much cope can the world handle before it implodes?