Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Premature/LBW born people are more likely to be adult virgins later on and less likely to ever have sex, relationships or become parents

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
This is an underrated pill, the pretermpill (and lowbirthweightpill or LBWpill).

In the study Association of Preterm Birth and Low Birth Weight With Romantic Partnership, Sexual Intercourse, and Parenthood in Adulthood (2019), they found that people born prematurely or with low birth weight are less likely to ever find a relationship, have sex, or become parents. They're at increased risk of being virgins without relationship experience even in middle adulthood. They find that being timid, shy, socially withdrawn, controlling, and reluctant towards risk-taking increases the risk of involuntary celibacy or preemies/LWB people.

Preemies also struggle socially during childhood and the teenage years:

We found that PT/LBW individuals perceived their romantic relationships slightly more positively than FT individuals, and that there was no difference for perceptions of peer social support between both groups. Although it was not possible to assess the amount of friends in this meta- analysis, most studies have found that PT/LBW adults had fewer friends than FT adults. In addition, studies on PT/LBW children and adolescents reported poorer-quality relationships with peers than those born FT, including being bullied by peers more often. Hence, our findings suggest that despite fewer close relationships, relationship quality was not poorer when PT/LBW adults had friends or a partner, or the quality of relationships in PT/LBW individuals improves into adulthood. Longitudinal studies are required to explore these alternative explanations.
It has been suggested that PT/LBW individuals might take longer to accomplish the milestones normative of adult life, such as employment, romantic partnership, and parenthood. The current findings do not support this hypothesis. We verified that the difference of experiencing these transitions in comparison with FT individuals did not alter in the older age group and, in some cases, it was even greater in the older age group. To illustrate, while at ages 18 to 25 years, individuals born PT/LBW were 50% less likely than those born FT to have ever experienced sexual intercourse, after the age of 25 years the decreased likelihood for PT/LBW went up to 95%. These findings may be cautiously interpreted, as only 2 studies, could be included in the older age group for this analysis. Alternatively, we may speculate that new ways of dating, such as dating applications, may be used more often by the younger age group of PT/LBW individuals.
Using dating apps probably doesn't help younger PT/LBW people. Dating apps are focused on good looks and many men struggle on there, and adult virgins in their mid-20s are less likely to use dating apps.

Risk of inceldom is highest for extreme premature babies (<28 weeks; <1000 g):
The subgroup analysis for degree of prematurity revealed that the likelihood of PT/LBW experiencing a romantic partnership, sexual intercourse, or parenthood decreased with lower gestational age. Indeed, a significant dose-response association was found between degree of prematurity and rates of romantic partnership and parenthood, with adults born EPT 67% less likely to be in a romantic partnership and 69% less likely to be parents than those born FT.

In another study, they found that preemies and LWB people in their 30s were earning less money, were lower-income, were 1.95 times as likely to be unmarried, and 11.3 times as likely to be virgins. Preemies also reported 8.4 times as much low self-esteem: "even when the impaired subjects were factored out, the premature group still had lower incomes, and statistically significant rates of low self-esteem, were more often virgins at the time of the study."

Screen Shot 2021 12 21 at 101254 PM

OTHER DEATH SENTENCES THEY FACE:

*Preemies are more likely to be unemployed, less likely to own their own home, more likely to work manual jobs, more likely to have financial difficulties, and more likely to be lower income. very LWB people also struggle with unemployment more often than normal birth weight/non-preemie people. Preemies are more likely to have low-paying jobs.

*Preemies struggle more in school and go to college less.

Although most preemies and LWB people do well with all these things, including sex/relationships, they're at increased risk of struggling.

@Alone75 were you a preterm birth or Low birth weight?

Last edited:
does the study show the difference between male and female?

for example female autists have it easier than male autists and studies have proven this

does the study show the difference between male and female?

for example female autists have it easier than male autists and studies have proven this
it didn't clarify between male and female.

you will become a preemie if you have bad genetics or your mom despises you before you were even born and treats the pregnancy like shit

it never vegan

Wasn't born premature but I was at risk of becoming a miscarriage. Don't know why my mom would have me at such an old age. Probably explains why I have the worst genes.

Last edited:
Daily reminder: you can't blame mom for this because it's related to paternal DNA.

"Below-average" birth weights are normal for babies with Asian and South Asian dads, regardless of the mom's ethnic origin, a new study suggests.

In fact, the father's ethnic origin appears to have a bigger effect on the baby's birth weight than the mother's ethnic origin, suggests the study by researchers at the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences and St. Michael's Hospital in Toronto. The study was based on data on birth weights and the parents' countries of origin, which is strongly linked to ethnicity for the Asian and South Asian countries studied.

He added that previous studies have shown that babies' average birth weights are linked to their ethnicity, and that Asian and South Asian babies are often smaller than the Canadian average. Doctors have started taking the ethnicity of the mother into account when interpreting a baby's birth weight to figure out whether the child is healthy or not.

But the new study, based on data about birth weights and the country of origin for the babies' parents from more than one million live births in Ontario, suggests that the father's country of origin (and therefore ethnicity) has a bigger effect on the baby's birth weight than the mother's country of origin (and ethnicity). The study examined the birth weights of children born to parents when one or both of them were from Canada, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, the Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, Hong Kong or China.

Last edited:
I'm not doubting it, most premature born m'fuckaz I've known had a rough childhood and were always bullied.

can relate, if i wasn't doomed at conception i was doomed at birth

I'm not doubting it, most premature born m'fuckaz I've known had a rough childhood and were always bullied.
I also read there’s a link between preterm birth and autism

I’m autistic idk if I was a preterm but I doubt it but who knows maybe I was

This is a brutal blackpill tbh. I think I was born 5 weeks (?) premature. I should've just died at birth like nature intended :feelsrope:

I also read there’s a link between preterm birth and autism

I’m autistic idk if I was a preterm but I doubt it but who knows maybe I was
I've also heard that if you have stomach issues you're more likely to be autistic and mercury poisoning can cause it too.

I was born 9 days late though.

This is a brutal blackpill tbh. I think I was born 5 weeks (?) premature. I should've just died at birth like nature intended :feelsrope:
Chances are your mom did drugs, smoked or drank alcohol, had you been born in the old days you probably would've been healthy.

Chances are your mom did drugs, smoked or drank alcohol, had you been born in the old days you probably would've been healthy.
Nah she has tumors in her uterus or some shit (not cancer). In the old days they would've just suffocated me.

Nah she has tumors in her uterus or some shit (not cancer). In the old days they would've just suffocated me.
It could be due to stds since my mom had cancer in her uterus from the std.

As someone who was born prematurely I can confirm :feelsrope:

I hate my stupid sandnigger mother so bad
She refuses to do a sonography during her entire pregnancy and I end up being born almost a month prematurely. The she scars and cuts my dick for life and refuses to feed me well or take any sort of suppliments herself.
I hate her with every fabric of my being.

Last edited:
Strange. I was 10lbs which is pretty big and the biggest out of my siblings. Of course it's just a correlation and not a law. I wonder what puts preemies at a higher risk? I've read that preemies often have impaired brain development or even injury so maybe that's why?

Ahh that pernicious Neotony pill.

"Atleast you'll be a late bloomer bro"

I was so cozy, due date came and went I was begging to not be born. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Robtical should this be pinned. Very underrated pill

Most likely due to being smaller and having shitty immune system compared to average.

I was born premature, and this article describes my experience.

@Infinity pin?

This is an underrated pill, the pretermpill (and lowbirthweightpill or LBWpill).

In the study Association of Preterm Birth and Low Birth Weight With Romantic Partnership, Sexual Intercourse, and Parenthood in Adulthood (2019), they found that people born prematurely or with low birth weight are less likely to ever find a relationship, have sex, or become parents. They're at increased risk of being virgins without relationship experience even in middle adulthood. They find that being timid, shy, socially withdrawn, controlling, and reluctant towards risk-taking increases the risk of involuntary celibacy or preemies/LWB people.

Using dating apps probably doesn't help younger PT/LBW people. Dating apps are focused on good looks and many men struggle on there, and adult virgins in their mid-20s are less likely to use dating apps.

In another study, they found that preemies and LWB people in their 30s were earning less money, were lower-income, were 1.95 times as likely to be unmarried, and 11.3 times as likely to be virgins. Preemies also reported 8.4 times as much low self-esteem: "even when the impaired subjects were factored out, the premature group still had lower incomes, and statistically significant rates of low self-esteem, were more often virgins at the time of the study."

View attachment 551526

*Preemies are more likely to be unemployed, less likely to own their own home, more likely to work manual jobs, more likely to have financial difficulties, and more likely to be lower income. very LWB people also struggle with unemployment more often than normal birth weight/non-preemie people. Preemies are more likely to have low-paying jobs.

Although most preemies and LWB people do well with all these things, including sex/relationships, they're at increased risk of struggling.

Oh my gosh I was born a week early I was supposed to be born April 2 but I was born March 28...does that still count because I never had a real relationship ever in my life and I'm 30 years old still a virgin about to turn 31 in a few months and I can't get a woman

Oh my gosh I was born a week early I was supposed to be born April 2 but I was born March 28...does that still count because I never had a real relationship ever in my life and I'm 30 years old still a virgin about to turn 31 in a few months and I can't get a woman
It might be a factor

I was only born two days early so I don't think that counts but I was told I had a low birth weight I just can't remember how low they said.

I was only born two days early so I don't think that counts but I was told I had a low birth weight I just can't remember how low they said.
Oh wow that's crazy not sure if it would either I love that profile picture too is that the chick from mortal kombat? She got some nice jugs

Oh wow that's crazy not sure if it would either I love that profile picture too is that the chick from mortal kombat? She got some nice jugs
It is mileena from mortal kombat.

what are the reasons for LBW more likely to be incels? Did any similar studies clarify males and females? How strong the correlation?

View attachment 551526

I’m pre term
Most likely due to being smaller and having shitty immune system compared to average.
This
Maybe tho being ugly ruins your life much more these days

Last edited:
I Got a caescarean cut

Definition fits mostly besides that i refuse to Work For this shit.

I was born one month too early and my single mom had me at a very advanced age, what a waste of my dark triad chad dad's genetics. Never being born would truly be the best gift.

Last edited: