Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Men are more tolerant and less entitled than women when it comes to height and dating

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I won't make this a long post. Nothing too mind blowing but the following paragraph is worth a read

Conditional mate preferences: Factors influencing preferences for height

" Consistent with the predictions, men were more tolerant of dating a wider range of heights than were women, perhaps in an attempt to maximize their potential mating. Nearly half of men indicated their tallest acceptable date could be taller than them (24%) or their height (23%), while only half (53%) required that their partner be shorter than them. For women, the vast majority indicated that the shortest per-son they would date would still be taller than them (89%), with only a small minority being willing to accept a mate who was their height (7%) or shorter (4%). "

Abstract and full text below

I won't make this a long post. Nothing too mind blowing but the following paragraph is worth a read

Conditional mate preferences: Factors influencing preferences for height

" Consistent with the predictions, men were more tolerant of dating a wider range of heights than were women, perhaps in an attempt to maximize their potential mating. Nearly half of men indicated their tallest acceptable date could be taller than them (24%) or their height (23%), while only half (53%) required that their partner be shorter than them. For women, the vast majority indicated that the shortest per-son they would date would still be taller than them (89%), with only a small minority being willing to accept a mate who was their height (7%) or shorter (4%). "

Abstract and full text below

If a woman/feminist red this, she would turn it around saying "That's only because men only want pussy. They are the superficial ones:feels:"

Beggars can't be choosers - simple :blackpill:

The shortest you can be is taller than them :feelsrope:

but are these self reported or did they take a few guys with different heights and asked them to choose one?

I think if the guy is gl she'll choose him as long as he's at least the same height as her

but are these self reported or did they take a few guys with different heights and asked them to choose one?

I think if the guy is gl she'll choose him as long as he's at least the same height as her
We recorded individuals’ own reported height and the heights of the shortest and the tallest person they indicated they would date (they could specify any height between 3'11" and 7'11").

We recorded individuals’ own reported height and the heights of the shortest and the tallest person they indicated they would date (they could specify any height between 3'11" and 7'11").
I see, so self reported :waitwhat:

They'll always prefer a taller one in most cases, but I think one can make up for his height with his looks. I'd like to see one where they have to choose between males of different looks/race/height so we could see a better picture.

Like probably white tall chad would be first option but I wonder if we have this kind of data showing which one they'd prefer (for an example "is being white enough for women to choose you over a tall ethnic?")

I see, so self reported :waitwhat:

They'll always prefer a taller one in most cases, but I think one can make up for his height with his looks. I'd like to see one where they have to choose between males of different looks/race/height so we could see a better picture.

Like probably white tall chad would be first option but I wonder if we have this kind of data showing which one they'd prefer (for an example "is being white enough for women to choose you over a tall ethnic?")
This is a case of necessary condition. They were just asked what height is completely unacceptable for dating. Sure some guys with good faces will break this rule but those would be the exception to the rule. In general the vast majority of women simply don't see you as a dating option if you aren't at least their height. If are shorter than them you'd have to compensate so hard, you're fighting an uphill battle in a game that was already rigged from the start jfl

This is a case of necessary condition. They were just asked what height is completely unacceptable for dating. Sure some guys with good faces will break this rule but those would be the exception to the rule. In general the vast majority of women simply don't see you as a dating option if you aren't at least their height. If are shorter than them you'd have to compensate so hard, you're fighting an uphill battle in a game that was already rigged from the start jfl
fucking brutal :feelscry:

Females calling incels entitled is only projection of their own entitlement to Chad.

NOOOO it's men, especially incels, that are entitled to sex :soy: