Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Struggling old actor Tom Hollander is moneymogged by Spider-Man's Tom Holland.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I know no one here follows celebrity news, I don't either. But this story spoke to me.

To the left is Tom Hollander. To the right is Tom Holland.

Be Tom Hollander. A 56 year-old man who is only 5'5" in an industry that wants you to be tall, unless you can pull off boyish youth. Despite this, you've done things you're proud of. You were Lord Cutler Beckett, probably the best part of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

And yet, and YET, despite how huge Pirates of the Caribbean used to be 20 years ago, you have NEVER made as much money as some twenty-something twink with a frog caught in his mouth. It's a story that speaks to me as an oldcel. I guess it's hard for everyone after a certain age.

To quote Beckett himself, "It was an astonishing amount of money. And it was not his salary, it was his first box office bonus. Not the whole box office, the first one. And it was more money than I've ever — it was a seven-figure sum. He was 20 or something." This is a man who is astonished. A man wondering how in the fuck it could go so right for this kid but not him. After all the years he fought in this industry. You're out here doing TV just to keep from getting evicted, while this literal child is getting million dollar paychecks to flop around in a big green room. How did it go so wrong for Cutler Beckett?