Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stretch marks are so disgusting, and so am I

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
When I was 18 I gained like 40 lbs in a few months, and I ended up getting stretch marks on my belly because of it. And now they're permanent. I really miss being able to rub my belly and feel the smoothness instead of now feeling a bunch of rough lines. Fat people shouldn't be allowed to pass on their genes, there's too much suffering involved in it.

don't they go away over time if you get thin again? Also don't they sell creams to get rid of it?

I think there's a surgery to get rid of them

don't they go away over time if you get thin again? Also don't they sell creams to get rid of it?

No for getting thin, they stay for life. I see some people say that cream works but it honestly just sounds like wishful thinking. If I get thin though I am definitely trying some.

The most I've ever been in my life is 160 lb and even I have stretch marks on my back and ass. I dunno man. I think it just happens easy for some of us.

You can get laser for it but it's probably expensive.

I think there's a surgery to get rid of them
The most I've ever been in my life is 160 lb and even I have stretch marks on my back and ass. I dunno man. I think it just happens easy for some of us.

You can get laser for it but it's probably expensive.
Sounds nice, at least it's a little bit of hope, thanks guys. They get me more depressed than being an incel.