Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Street-shitting is flourishing in L.A.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Now looks like we are getting shit-mogged by everyone. Street-shitting is a flourishing activities in L.A. Skid-row area. They only have 10 shitroom for 1000 people. So what they are doing is shitting in a bucket and throwing the shit and piss on the streets. But they shit directly on the streets during the night.

Start the video at 3:08

We have seen similar things before --

A Sydneysider jogger whore makes a nice long projectile diarrheal squirt shit in the early morning
I have said it before and saying it again. It's over for currycels. We need to step up boyos. Even westerners are street-shitmogging us. Our pointless hubris, over-confidence and self-contentment in street-shitting is the reason for our demise.

For how long you are gonna sleep? Wake up boyos, the end is nigh.

TPLu4Eo.gif

Last edited:
But let them in they say...

Also, San Francisco is getting bad.

Who would have thought the end would come in this form? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

chadfornia needs to get nuked

But let them in they say...

Also, San Francisco is getting bad.

Let in whom? Those street-shitters were there all along. One of the guys is even a Vietnam-war veteran, he is a based street-shitter now.

Maj
chadfornia needs to get nuked
All the whites here are Chads, but considering this state is majority Hispanic that name isnt fitting.

filthy homeless street shitting degenerate rapist murder chad/tyrone/jose gets their cocks milked by prime sluts while I rot in my room looking for another cope another cope another cope. this society is going to get its figurative ass fucked SOON.

America is not a first world country

I shit on my floor once but I don't think I could shit in the streets.

The entire west coast should be nuked

yes bro hobos shit on the streets here like crazy

That ain’t got shit on indian street shitting

That ain’t got shit on indian street shitting
True, but we generally don't carry around the shit in a bucket after taking a dump. But these fuckers are carrying around their shit in a bucket. That's my main concern. I never realized that street-shitting is going to evolve in such direction.
yes bro hobos shit on the streets here like crazy

That's actually based, everyone should do it tbh ngl.

America is not a first world country
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I shit on my floor once but I don't think I could shit in the streets.
Everything starts with a small step boyo, have patience and keep practicing.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
filthy homeless street shitting degenerate rapist murder chad/tyrone/jose gets their cocks milked by prime sluts while I rot in my room looking for another cope another cope another cope. this society is going to get its figurative ass fucked SOON.
Sorry to break it up boyo, many homeless bums can get laid quite regularly.

Last edited:
That’s just skid row. It’s the ghetto within the ghetto.. super shitty place. It’s like a homeless community.

Battle of the streetshitters have begun.

LA is literally a fucking shithole, do not come here.

How the fuck did she take a shit without pissing?

That’s just skid row. It’s the ghetto within the ghetto.. super shitty place. It’s like a homeless community.

Now skid row is in my next street-shitting destination list, along with Slab-city (CA), Freedom Tunnel (home of "mole people" in NY), Zabbaleen Trash Town (Egypt), etc.
Battle of the streetshitters have begun.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
San Franscisco is pretty bad when it comes to street shitting as well.
Bad for what? Street-shitting?
LA is literally a fucking shithole, do not come here.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Rain boots prices are going up

Looks like you have never stomped on human shit before, it's not that bad actually, specially if the shit is fresh, soft and warm.

Last edited:
u live in LA?
yeah, I've been here a while. It's expensive, crowded as fuck, full of retarded libs, smoggy, and really fucking expensive. Only positive is the weather if its not 110 fucking degrees

yeah, I've been here a while. It's expensive, crowded as fuck, full of retarded libs, smoggy, and really fucking expensive. Only positive is the weather if its not 110 fucking degrees
lets chill

You guys should chill in skid row tbh ngl. @GetFucked
@acnescarcel
I'm down bro hobo tent cities are lit, as long as you avoid stepping on heroin needles or getting shanked by schizo street shitters.

Worst thing is Hobos fuck like crazy, just hobomax bro

The future appears quite dark (like an unflushed toilet)

@acnescarcel
I'm down bro hobo tent cities are lit, as long as you avoid stepping on heroin needles or getting shanked by schizo street shitters.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul::feelskek:
Worst thing is Hobos fuck like crazy, just hobomax bro
true.
The future appears quite dark (like an unflushed toilet)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I've been before probably will get mugged will definitely see shit and piss in the streets though
:lul::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul:

I shat on mountain but never tried in street tbh

All the street shitting in L.A. has nothing on the tiny tenderloin in Faggottown USA

I shat on mountain but never tried in street tbh
Mountain shitting is a sport, but street-shitting is an art. I too, once did mountain shitting, and washed my butt-hole with mountain dew.

Mountain shitting is a sport, but street-shitting is an art. I too, once did mountain shitting, and washed my butt-hole with mountain dew.
As a individual who has nomad heritage and has relatives who still has nomad lifestyle, I say shitting in mountain is a art too. You need to pick up right stone to wipe off your ass after shitting or right leaf.
Trust me I'm doing this since my 9s

As a individual who has nomad heritage and has relatives who still has nomad lifestyle, I say shitting in mountain is a art too. You need to pick up right stone to wipe off your ass after shitting or right leaf.
Trust me I'm doing this since my 9s

That's wonderful boyo, just wonderful.