Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A Sydneysider jogger whore makes a nice long projectile diarrheal squirt shit in the early morning

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Holy fuck, just look at that, she threw at least 5' away from the point of inclination. Also she is doing a semi-stand-shitting*.

It's over for currycels. We need to step up boyos. Even white women are street-shitmogging us. Our pointless hubris, over-confidence and self-contentment in street-shitting is the reason for our demise.

For how long you are gonna sleep? Wake up boyos, the end is nigh.

*stand-shitting:
https://www.reddit.com/user/chudur-...chads_hate_it_lifting_haircut_nofap_nopillow/

Last edited:
She should have picked it up to sell it for three figures.

Cucks buy that type of shit

People who cant hold their shit are weak.

I see people at work shitting at 9am. Like seriously, why did you not shit at home?

Feemayles are filthy, uncultured savages. Animals. They deserve no more rights than a dog.

Yup I am actually planning a startup company that will import premium curry whore shit from the curryland. I am sure western cucks will prefer curry-whore-shit more to cracker-whore-shit, because curry-whores eat spicy food and it's rich in natural ayurvedic herbs.

Holy fuck, just look at that, she threw at least 5' away from the point of inclination. Also she is doing a semi-stand-shitting*.

It's over for currycels. We need to step up boyos. Even white women are street-shitmogging us. Our pointless hubris, over-confidence and self-contentment in street-shitting is the reason for our demise.

For how long you are gonna sleep? Wake up boyos, the end is nigh.

*stand-shitting:
https://www.reddit.com/user/chudur-...chads_hate_it_lifting_haircut_nofap_nopillow/

Palpatine idea

Yup I am actually planning a startup company that will import premium curry whore shit from the curryland. I am sure western cucks will prefer curry-whore-shit more to cracker-whore-shit, because curry-whores eat spicy food and it's rich in natural ayurvedic herbs.
6692333.jpg

Lol holy fuck

Genius pure genius, I can get behind this, the demand is high since western cucks are so abundant. All we would need to break into this business is a couple of whores we can pimp, their shit is as good as gold.

Genius pure genius, I can get behind this, the demand is high since western cucks are so abundant. All we would need to break into this business is a couple of whores we can pimp, their shit is as good as gold.

Whore shit is abundant in the curryland, and they are free. But I guess we need to go through some government papers since we are planning to ship a large quantity. We are gonna be rich boyo.

People who cant hold their shit are weak.

I see people at work shitting at 9am. Like seriously, why did you not shit at home?
They are paying me to take a shit, it's the best feeling in the world

shitting in the workplace is closest a man will get to this

"I'm a proper lady, tee hee."

Whore shit is abundant in the curryland, and they are free. But I guess we need to go through some government papers since we are planning to ship a large quantity. We are gonna be rich boyo.

Beautiful, we got the whores, we got the shit, we got the cucks, soon we'll have the money.

Never underestimate the cuck market, plenty of soyboys waiting to be fleeced in today's world.

whores + shit + cucks = $$$$$

I can smell it now, the money more than the shit.....

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-max-1mb.gif

Beautiful, we got the whores, we got the shit, we got the cucks, soon we'll have the money.

Never underestimate the cuck market, plenty of soyboys waiting to be fleeced in today's world.

whores + shit + cucks = $$$$$

I can smell it now, the money more than the shit.....

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-max-1mb.gif
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I wonder what lead to this? Like one minute you are jogging and the next you are shitting in the street.

Doing things like this as a foid in CY+3 is probably considered "empowering" or some other shit like that. Honestly JFL at the state of the west.

Ew. I'm not surprised it's a wh*te roastie.

I wonder what lead to this? Like one minute you are jogging and the next you are shitting in the street.
Jog-shitting is gaining momentum boyo, looks like you are not very regular on reddit, imgur and 9gag.

Is she shitting leftover cum from Lil Tyrone?

Couldn't you just sell your shit and claim it came from a beautiful white female?

It's over for currycels. We need to step up boyos. Even white women are street-shitmogging us. /

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Man you are such a lifefuel poster, your street shitting antics and curry-insights never fail to make me laugh.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Man you are such a lifefuel poster, your street shitting antics and curry-insights never fail to make me laugh.
The pleasure is mine boyo. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I wish I never saw this post..

I wish I never saw this post..
Once you see it you can't unsee it boyo, it's a whore making a long streak of public squirting shit in the early morning.

We need more of these types of threads tbh

@chudur-budur where do you find this stuff bro? :worryfeels:

Actually, don’t answer that..

preparing for next year when India becomes a super power so she can land a chadpreet street shitter

preparing for next year when India becomes a super power so she can land a chadpreet street shitter
I personally shitmog many Indian street-shitter and that jogger whore shitmogs me, now imagine the competition. I am into street-shitting for at least 5 years.