Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Strange but Highly Believable theories

JohnWanker

JohnWanker

Greycel
What’s a theory of yours or someone else has that sounds strange but once you think about it, it’s actually possible? I’m curious, cause there’s some shit out there that I’m really doubtful of and I wanna know what sort of things I should consider.

I use to have a lot of cool theories I heard about online and talked about them to my close friends in highschool but I can't remember pretty much any of them atm. The only one I vaguely remember was the theory that there are no Aliens visiting earth and most of the "Alien" aircraft you see are just experimental aircrafts being tested.

That would explain why lots of alien sightings were around area 51 when it was being used by the airforce to create new classified aircraft like the SR-71. The government just plays along with the extraterrestrial craft thing to be used as a red herring so the new aircraft could be used out in the open and not raise suspicion of rival governments or could be used to spy on other nations.

Last edited:
dogpill
but it's true

IDK man, things that used to be strange and unbelievable are now becoming more commonplace
Back in the 2010's and before then, a chick would have probably had her life ruined if anyone found out that she fucked animals (dogs & horses for example), or if she had a 'daddy' kink. I remember in 2008 there was this 16 y/o chick in the next city from me who made a really tame stripping & masturbation video for her boyfriend, the video leaked & so many people saw it and found out about her that she had to move & change her identity or some shit
Now in 2022 you have chicks of the same age and younger stripping & masturbating for 40 y/o men on Omegle and calling them 'daddy', you have more chicks looking for sugar daddies, you also now have 'normie' chicks making out with their dogs & horses on TikTok & likely fucking their dogs & horses, whereas before it was only the 'weird' chicks that did that and even then they had to keep it a secret otherwise they would get picked on in school & their home town about it and have to move away probably. When I was 12 y/o I met this really weird chick in school who wrote a poem about how her older sister had sex with her cat, though idk if it actually happened
That is what I have learned about the true meaning of the 'sexual revolution': LGBTQ, pride parades, queers, drag queens in schools, girls becoming feminist tattooed sluts with an OnlyFans, etc. is absolutely fine, but if a regular ass boy tries to talk about how he can't get laid & can't get a girlfriend (because nobody is teaching him), it's him that has the problem and will get put on jewpills & sent to psych ward until he stops talking about his problem - which does not make the problem go away, so he has to turn to the red pill & the black pill to find answers, assuming he has not already become a queer or a tranny or started fapping to lolis
Things are probably going to get a lot stranger in the coming days, all part of the plan to traumatise & demoralise the upcoming generations of children and weaken the West in preparation for World War 3. Involuntarily celibate males around the world need to band together to fight back against the powers that be, take rights away from women again & kick the kikes out of their country