Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story of When I Went Black Knight on a Girl in High School

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
In high school there was this gorgeous girl. Great smile, beautiful eyes, great body, the whole package. I actually tried texting her sometimes (After like an hour of deliberation) but she'd either cut the conversation really short or ignore me totally.

She knew she was pretty and knew every guy wanted her. So what she'd do is act really flirty with guys in exchange for favors. She'd touch them, smile at them, give them compliments, and just be flirtatious in general. Once the guy believed the she liked him, the guy would do anything for the girl. She's ask for food, rides, and other various things. Just using guys to get whatever she wanted. I fell trap to this too, giving up food a couple times. She also used me when she was trying to get to Chad. Chad wouldn't talk to her, so she said "Fine, I'll just walk around with [Incel] then".

Eventually I picked up on this behavior for what is was - manipulation. Eventually, I got another class with her where she brutally used one guy over and over for coffees, rides, food, etc. after acting really flirty. I told myself that I would not be used again. Sure enough, one day she asks me for food. I tell her, with absolute dead eyes, "No". That simple. She was SHOCKED. HER MOUTH LITERALLY WENT AGAPE AN HER EYES GOT WIDE MERELY FROM A SIMPLE "NO". I honestly don't think she was never told "No" by a guy before. I caught her totally off guard.

She asked twice more and I believe asked for explanation. I literally told her "I will never give you any food" or essentially something along those lines. She was genuinely offended and flabbergasted. After a few minutes, she got my attention again. She held up a sign saying "But I have been so nice to you", which was complete nonsense. I just said "No" again and turned away.

It was honestly hilarious to see her reaction. She was so used to getting whatever she wanted simply due to being a pretty female that she was GENUINELY SHOCKED AND OFFENDED when she got told "No" for once in her life. I was probably the first male to not give into her manipulation.Lol.

Being rude to pretty girls is one of the best feelings ever.
That look of shock and despair they have is like art, it's as if they've for the first time ever lived for real.

Berdea said:
That look of shock and despair they have is like art, it's as if they've for the first time ever lived for real.

Tbh it's not even about being rude. It's just about not catering to their whims that everyone else answers just because the whims come from a pretty female.

Females like that should be tied to a leash held by their male guardian.

tehgymcel420 said:
Hoes are nothing but dogs.

ItheIthe said:
Tbh it's not even about being rude. It's just about not catering to their whims that everyone else answers just because the whims come from a pretty female.

That to them, is as bad as being the rudest cunt ever.
Regardless, I like to take it up a few notches anyways for my own enjoyment.

Well done. I wish I was able to say no to classmates back in secondary school.

You my friend are a hero.

Spoiled, manipulative cunts like this are so used to getting their way that someone saying no to them is this shocking thing. A world where the good-looking are stripped of their power and forced to live life like everyone else would be perfect.

tehgymcel420 said:
We need westernized shira law now.

lmfao this fakecel is bragging about getting attention from a baddie...

I did this a few times in my last 2 years of high school, after I'd accepted my subhumanity and gave up. I didn't even do it intentionally, I was so defeated and wanted all remotely attractive females to fuck off and die.

I wish I knew how maliputive women could be sooner.

Please implement reputation system. This man deserves some respect put on his name.

Should've told her she could have food if she sucked your dick lol

She is not entitled to anything

Berdea said:

Being RIGHTEOUS to them is truly epic and glorious.

jfl at their faces !

Are all females sociopaths or it's just their nature?

Being an ugly male and refusing an attractive female any kind of favor is the best way to turn her against you.

This is where the delusional folks on PUA forums would claim that she probably got wet from your stern "no". Negging as they call it. You didn't get laid with her though.

I had a piece of shit female bully me for years. One day I said something back. She went to the teacher. The teacher wanted me to apologize and I refused.

Never give in to HOES