Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Story of Eid Qurban (Muslims on Suicidewatch)

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Ibrahim the prophet saw a dream. In his dream he saw god. He promised god that he will sacrifice his son. After he woke up he went to forrest with his son to sacrifice him to god. Suddenly god appeared and summoned a sheep for sacrifice. I live in Turkey so many muslims are here. I was born muslim without my choice and they circumcised me without my permission. They brainwashed me. I don't believe in religions anymore for me its bullshit. If god really exists it laughs at incels all the time. Stop coping with god jfl :lul:

An incel living in a muslim country with sharia law will be able to marry fresh prime teen pussy, impossible for an incel living in western countries

An incel living in a muslim country with sharia law will be able to marry fresh prime teen pussy, impossible for an incel living in western countries
Turkey is westernized muslim country. Its over for me

It sounds similar to that one story in the bible where God told Abraham to sacrifice his son, but then changed his mind at the last second to test Abraham's will or some shit.

It sounds similar to that one story in the bible where God told Abraham to sacrifice his son, and then changed his mind at the last second to test Abraham's will or some shit.
:lul:

Stop coping, foids in muslim countries are more slutty than western toilets

This is Iran, the most conservative country on the planet, they have sharia police roaming the streets and guess what? The foids are even SLUTTIER than even the sluttiest western toilet, you :redpill: tradcucks need to stop coping, your tradwife dream is dead, even Iran can’t pull that shit off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Resim 2021 12 03 194823 1

Stop coping, foids in muslim countries are more slutty than western toilets

This is Iran, the most conservative country on the planet, they have sharia police roaming the streets and guess what? The foids are even SLUTTIER than even the sluttiest western toilet, you :redpill: tradcucks need to stop coping, your tradwife dream is dead, even Iran can’t pull that shit off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm talking about muslim countries with sharia law,like isis and taliban

I'm talking about muslim countries with sharia law,like isis and taliban
you're right brocel, thats the only way to control foid whores; they have to be under constant threat of death in order to remain chaste, otherwise they become whores because its ingrained in their dna

I was born muslim without my choice and they circumcised me without my permission. They brainwashed me. I don't believe in religions anymore for me its bullshit.