Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story of a cumbucket I went to high school with

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
She was babysitting some little boy, this was the summer after the year we graduated high school...she posts on Snapchat a picture of his naked ass while he is pissing in the bushes....just imagine if a 19-year-old male babysitter posted the ass of a little girl he was babysitting...he'd go to jail for sure, but cumbuckets think they have the right to do whatever they want to males of any age, they don't even regard us as human...

It would be hella funny if she had wound up getting Brock Turnered at a sorority slut party.

She also dressed really slutty at school, wearing shirts that didn't cover all of her stomach, giant arm holes you could see her entire bra a lot of the time. What a skank whore.

whitekights and cucks only knows how to defend a hole.

whitekights and cucks only knows how to defend a hole.
I bet her pussy flaps hung like the sleeve of a wizard, even back when we were in high school.

I don't have pics, I deleted Instagram last year because I got sick of sluts posting pics with their boyfriends, and I didn't save any photos from then. I don't want to rejoin, Instagram sucks hairy donkey balls

I don't have pics, I deleted Instagram last year because I got sick of sluts posting pics with their boyfriends, and I didn't save any photos from then. I don't want to rejoin, Instagram sucks hairy donkey balls
Instagram and TikTok is for cucks, so a wise decision. Was this in Netherlands btw? Dutch toilets are very whorish in public and have little shame.

Instagram and TikTok is for cucks, so a wise decision. Was this in Netherlands btw? Dutch toilets are very whorish in public and have little shame.
No, USA