Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story of a cumbucket I went to high school with

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
1d 18h 54m
She was babysitting some little boy, this was the summer after the year we graduated high school...she posts on Snapchat a picture of his naked ass while he is pissing in the bushes....just imagine if a 19-year-old male babysitter posted the ass of a little girl he was babysitting...he'd go to jail for sure, but cumbuckets think they have the right to do whatever they want to males of any age, they don't even regard us as human...

It would be hella funny if she had wound up getting Brock Turnered at a sorority slut party.

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

1d 18h 54m
She also dressed really slutty at school, wearing shirts that didn't cover all of her stomach, giant arm holes you could see her entire bra a lot of the time. What a skank whore.

L

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 21h 3m
whitekights and cucks only knows how to defend a hole.

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

1d 18h 54m
whitekights and cucks only knows how to defend a hole.
I bet her pussy flaps hung like the sleeve of a wizard, even back when we were in high school.

NiggerMan

NiggerMan

=__=
★★★★
17d 14h 30m
L

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 21h 3m
I bet her pussy flaps hung like the sleeve of a wizard, even back when we were in high school.
tbh. even in 8th grade there were whores in ma school.

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

1d 18h 54m
I don't have pics, I deleted Instagram last year because I got sick of sluts posting pics with their boyfriends, and I didn't save any photos from then. I don't want to rejoin, Instagram sucks hairy donkey balls

NoMoreHope

NoMoreHope

What being ethnic does to a mf
-
8d 6h 5m
I don't have pics, I deleted Instagram last year because I got sick of sluts posting pics with their boyfriends, and I didn't save any photos from then. I don't want to rejoin, Instagram sucks hairy donkey balls
Instagram and TikTok is for cucks, so a wise decision. Was this in Netherlands btw? Dutch toilets are very whorish in public and have little shame.

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

1d 18h 54m
Instagram and TikTok is for cucks, so a wise decision. Was this in Netherlands btw? Dutch toilets are very whorish in public and have little shame.
No, USA