Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[story] I blackpilled a guy

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
So there's this dude I know online, we're not really that close but we met on a forum and got along well.
Once he found out I posted on places like Foreveralone and Incels, he called me "pathetic" and essentially turned against me and showered me with typical platitudes.

Flash forward to yesterday - he adds me and Discord and we begin Chatting.
He's blackpilled af now, apologizes for insulting me and admits to identifying as "asexual" in the past as a cope.
We talk about how men are disposable to women and how someone calling you a "misogynist" is something to be proud of.

It's amazing how some people change, makes me wonder how many members of Inceltears are simply repressing their inner blackpill.

"asexual" rofl. he thinks he's bacteria

We lose some, we gain some.

Goodjob now recruit him here.

He's blackpilled af now, apologizes for insulting me and admits to identifying as "asexual" in the past as a cope.

any man who says he is asexual is heavily coping.

You know there's a tag for that now, right?

Tehee I am asexual.
Prime cope.

How did he change his mind? What happend to him?

blackpilled my friend too, he was partially blackpilled so I sent him faceandlms video to finish it off

Everyone I've blackpilled always act defensive at first. Deep down they know.