Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stormfrontcels, why are you even here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41729
  • Start date
2. For whites specifically, SEAmaxxing is promoted
3. Why should a single person care about their race if they are just a drop in a bucket, and many people of their race are mean to them?
Except that Seamaxxing is cope. it's never been a solution. seamaxxing will just create more incels. there has been several studies about how bad looking genetic recombination offspring often look, those who end up looking good are only a tiny portion.:blackpill:

that and the fact that seamaxxing is better for the deathnic foid than the incel white man. he will be nothing more than a ticket for her to ride the white chad cock carousel later when they get back to his country of origin.:blackpill:

merch-1.jpg
cry about it shlomo
chrome-SVJ3cw-UZ24.png

Well
1. If we are on an incel forum, we are called "volcels" for rejecting a woman outside our race.
You would be, but breeding her and producing mutts is a different story.

2. For whites specifically, SEAmaxxing is promoted
Contradicts no race-mixing.

3. Why should a single person care about their race if they are just a drop in a bucket, and many people of their race are mean to them?
To turn that around, why should we care if some assholes of our own race are mean to us?

why do whites actually have higher SMV statistically then? This makes no sense. It seems stormfrontcels are cherrypicking
What cherrypicking, nigger? Race-mixing is literally all over the place, plastered right in your face so you don't forget. Mulattos are almost a race of their own with how frequently race-mixing occurs in the US. All over Europe sand niggers and shitskins are breeding with White holes.

Because this happens, it doesn't invalidate that Whites have statistically higher SMV. The two are not mutually exclusive events.

doesn't bother me
Bullshit. Then why even mention something doesn't bother you?

lmao, another person who thinks i'm a kike because i made a thread questioning stormfrontcels
Are you? You're ignoring the question.

Yeah. I'm tired of all the "edgy" dudes on here too. They ruin the credibility of the community and make it easy for IT to make us look bad.
Me too bro... Me too

are you goddamn serious
you left, then re-registered, and within 89 posts you are back to making these threads

simply explain who even triggered or upset you, and where, or if you just make these garbage threads out of habit

"you're just a nigger jew! ":soy:
No one says this.
And if they do say this, they don't look like that.
And if it they do look like that, they don't do both at the same time.
And if they look like that and say that, they don't do it often.

Why are so many of you guys from stormfront and other nationalist or alt-right communities here? To be fair, I do believe that nationalism, the alt-right, and racism is just a massive cope, because many of these “white nationalists” or nationalists from any race, are really ugly as fuck. It makes no sense to be a nationalist, IF you are a truecel, because your race gives 0 fucks about your ugly ass. I’ve noticed some common beliefs or “morals” that nationalist / alt-right folks have, which leads me to believe that some of them aren’t truly incel, but just socially fucked by some of the shit they read. Feel free discuss or explain why you believe these things:

- You should not date outside of your race.
- Certain ethnics (arabs, blacks) can get laid in Western civilization, more frequently over white males, regardless of the white population being the most dominant in the West and stats saying whites have higher SMV.
- Having a profile picture of some WW2 leader (Hitler, Stalin, etc.) is “based af!”.
Who the fuck even cares? This is an international incel forum where you have different kinds of incels, some are racist, and some are not. Nobody here gives a shit about political correctness or what some idiotic twat and trannie faggot on IT has to say. Their opinions are irrelevant here. Reddit or Twitter fags have no power here. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Who the fuck even cares? This is an international incel forum where you have different kinds of incels, some are racist, and some are not. Nobody here gives a shit about political correctness or what some idiotic twat and trannie faggot on IT has to say. Their opinions are irrelevant here. Reddit or Twitter fags have no power here. :feelsjuice:
i don't care if people are racist, I care if people are FUCKING HONEST. HONEST LIKE THEY SHOULD BE IN REAL LIFE. You will find brutal truths here that are severely lacking in polite western society.

i don't care if people are racist, I care if people are FUCKING HONEST. HONEST LIKE THEY SHOULD BE IN REAL LIFE. You will find brutal truths here that are severely lacking in polite western society.
This is why this forum MUST be protected and preserved. Free speech, truth, and honesty are practically dead online.

The Virgin stormfront fan VS the Chad booty of all colors enjoyer :feelswhat:

White nationalism will never work.

This is why this forum MUST be protected and preserved. Free speech, truth, and honesty are practically dead online.
Why are pedos not allowed to discuss their attractions here? (Not even in the Lounge)

Even this forum doesn't have free speech is talking about wanting to fuck small kids isn't allowed.

There's nothing polite at all about western society, only the illusion of politeness and civility. :feelsthink:

Where do you fall politically OP?

[UWSL]Serious[/UWSL] Stormfrontcels, why are you even here?​

because I identify with the desperate state of celibacy of this community

Why are so many of you guys from stormfront and other nationalist or alt-right communities here?
Why not? Probably the same reasons.

To be fair, I do believe that nationalism, the alt-right, and racism is just a massive cope,
Everything in life is a cope, it's becoming a meaningless term.

many of these “white nationalists” or nationalists from any race, are really ugly as fuck. It makes no sense to be a nationalist,
Just because I am an ugly member of my ethnic group does not mean I want to see the diversity of my ethnic group erased from the planet by excessive intermingling.

your race gives 0 fucks about your ugly ass
Yes, but I still value it, just like I value and admire many women who don't hold my in high regard.

I am a witness and judge of virtues and I will admire those virtues regardless of whether the memes they coexist with allow their collective bearers to acknowledge my own virtues.

I am not so petty as to only be open to seeing virtues in those who deem my virtuous.

I’ve noticed some common beliefs or “morals” that nationalist / alt-right folks have, which leads me to believe that some of them aren’t truly incel, but just socially fucked by some of the shit they read.
Why do you think being socially fucked isn't truly incel?

Fucked is fucked.

Feel free discuss or explain why you believe these things:
- You should not date outside of your race.
I don't mind dating outside the race. I am actually open to dating and impregnating non-white women.

I just think whites are such a minority that white males ought to prioritize efforts to impregnate white women to, and discourage non-white males from impregnating the white women.

White women should exclusively be breeding with white men until whites increase enough in numbers to compete with the massive amounts of other ethnic groups.

I believe this because I am a supporter of diversity.

If the world were 99% whites then I would believe the opposite, I'd be telling the other ethnic groups to replicate like mad so we don't lose their diversity.

Feel free discuss or explain why you believe these things:
Having a profile picture of some WW2 leader (Hitler, Stalin, etc.) is “based af!”.

Fuhrer

What's there to explain?

because I identify with the desperate state of celibacy of this community

Why not? Probably the same reasons.

Everything in life is a cope, it's becoming a meaningless term.

Just because I am an ugly member of my ethnic group does not mean I want to see the diversity of my ethnic group erased from the planet by excessive intermingling.

Yes, but I still value it, just like I value and admire many women who don't hold my in high regard.

I am a witness and judge of virtues and I will admire those virtues regardless of whether the memes they coexist with allow their collective bearers to acknowledge my own virtues.

I am not so petty as to only be open to seeing virtues in those who deem my virtuous.

Why do you think being socially fucked isn't truly incel?

Fucked is fucked.

I don't mind dating outside the race. I am actually open to dating and impregnating non-white women.

I just think whites are such a minority that white males ought to prioritize efforts to impregnate white women to, and discourage non-white males from impregnating the white women.

White women should exclusively be breeding with white men until whites increase enough in numbers to compete with the massive amounts of other ethnic groups.

I believe this because I am a supporter of diversity.

If the world were 99% whites then I would believe the opposite, I'd be telling the other ethnic groups to replicate like mad so we don't lose their diversity.

View attachment 606725

What's there to explain?
didnt read nigger

@Dregster666 i dont care about politics.

SFcels are everywhere its just that they can be open about it here

Last edited:
SFcels are everywhere its just that they can be open about it here
Basically this + Leftis are exceptionally right when they say „fascism is small dick behavior“.

Good looking white men don’t care when nigs are fucking blonde women bc they don’t have problems getting pussy.