Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment stopped eating lunch since past week, kinda feel good somehow ?

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
last week i had to travel for 4 hours, twice, to a place and return home in single day so total 8 hours at least; and due to all that i got to skip lunch

after that i kinda skipped taking full meal in lunch due to other works, instead of that just consumed a bowl of daal-chawal (lentil-rice) and just getting a full course in evening as dinner; and kinda noticed the little brain fog that i used to get in afternoons has somewhat gone down
i already skip breakfast since childhood as i am not used to that; just take a half mug worth of milk tea or coffee

to confirm it further i am actively avoiding eating full meal in afternoons since past week; only taking light thing if i feel i really need to eat something

i'm not sure if i'm doing what they call ;intermittent fasting; but my body is surprisingly reacting nicely to this experiment of skipping lunch and only taking one full meal in day, will keep you updated if i get further good/bad results

Last edited:
based fastmaxxer