Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stop worrying about girls, You should be greatful for your life. There are kids dying in Africa and your selfish ass only cares about yourself?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I use the "muh poor kids in africa are starving" to spite online roasties who complain about their depression and anxiety, though i believe this fallacy to be complete bollocks; i use it regardless to, as i said, spite some foids(typing the fallacy in question in a very verbose and elaborate way and not just saying "there are kids in africa starving right now...
bla bla bla
bla bla blabla
blab'blab bla
blablala" to make it come up as a genuine comment and not just the spite-filled inkel ranting) online.

Did you argument work at least?

This thread is going to be on IT if it already isn't.

FUCK THIS POST IS BASED!
Also, Africa isn't all mud huts ffs..
they got dealt a shit hand but easily we struggle more then a starving African ded srs
Africa is HUGE. Way bigger than it looks on maps. They have basically everything over there good and bad.

id trade wealth for a basic normal social life anyday. im not even wealthy in the west hahaha
Our lives in the "first world" are like that of fish dying on the floor of a five-star hotel room. All of the things we have that we are supposed to be grateful for are vain and superficial, while we are deprived of basic necessities that even third world shitistan niggers take for granted.