Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stop with the height threads height doesn’t mean jack shit

G

Ghanaianincel

Greycel
The only thing that matters is face. Not race not height not frame. Just face. If you don’t have a good enough face it’s over with nothing else can compensate or override it.

jfl if you think a 8/10 5'2 asian framecel can slay as much as a 5/10 5'11 white dude with normal frame

Massive cope. Height beats face, BUT face is still a close second. Both face & height are very important. Also race does matter because non-whites cant be any higher than 7.5/10 in face because of ethnic features. For example, top tier blacks can only be a 7 or 7.5/10 at best facially. Mixed blacks like meeks dont count (esp with blue eyes). I'm talking about males with minimum 65-70% black DNA.

This again? HAIR trumps both.

status>everything else
change my mind

Massive cope. Height beats face, BUT face is still a close second
Einstein IQ
Height beats everything but face is an extremely close second

Cope
full

OP spare us these bluepilled threads. I have a compilation of heightpills here.

Cope.. Being tall, NT, and white mogs hair to oblivion and back 10 times over

If the guy in your sig was 6’2 he wouldn’t be incel and get 1k matches on tinder.:feelsugh:

Cope. Height is very important but to think it is actually way more important than face is bullshit
They are both equally important

Nobody respects you if you are a manlet, in workplace, in school, in friend group (if you are in one) and NO woman will want to date you.

Height is important because not only does it impress foids it also intimidates other men

Face is a prerequisite for sexual and especially romantic attraction. Height without face is like quality drums without any drumheads on it.

Just come across the casual street in Poland. U can see guys with really ugly faces having 7and more/10 girlfriends just because they are damn taler than them. U never can see short guy with a pretty girl tho even when the one has good face appearance also never can see shorter guy with a higer than him women. I have not so bad face (I'd rate it 7/10) but I am rejected by every women due to my 5'6'' height. But that's only my own experience and in your case it could be a bit diffrent.

Tbh if youre white and tall your face kind of doesnt matter, if youre black you dont even have to be tall JFL

Face is barely more important than height but it really depends on the context.
A 6'4 guy with a 5/10 face will mog the shit out of a 5'9 guy with a 7/10 face.
A 5'9 guy with an 8.5/10 face will barely mog a 6'4 guy with a 5/10 face.

Height is important because not only does it impress foids it also intimidates other men
Nobody is intimidated by a beanstalk.
The only thing that matters is face. Not race not height not frame. Just face. If you don’t have a good enough face it’s over with nothing else can compensate or override it.
Saw a 6'7 dude out in public on the weekend, but he was built like a noodle and looked like a nerd and was walking alone while all the Chad's were with gjrls lol @Tallcel

jfl if you think a 8/10 5'2 asian framecel can slay as much as a 5/10 5'11 white dude with normal frame

You know one of the incel mods is a 5'2 chad who gets girls messaging him, yes?

As an average dude with 5'10, I guarantee you the 8/10 asian would outslay me, just like my 5'5 friend with a GL face fucks girls taller than him and some are even hot.

This feels like a bait thread. Obviously there's never "just one answer", it's a combination of factors.

We should arguing about %s, not absolutes.

I'd wager no sole factor even accounts for a majority. All factors are sub 50% but work together to determine allover attractiveness.

Like for example, make it:
20% face
20% race
20% height
10% bone structure
10% muscle
10% wealth
10% personality.
That adds up to 100%. Just as a hypothetical example, obviously don't hold me to those numbers exactly.

height > all is probably why I see couples where the chadlite is 1cm taller than the foid multiple times a day

Just be a 6'5" 10/10 faced giga chad and that solves all these face vs height threads br0

This feels like a bait thread. Obviously there's never "just one answer", it's a combination of factors.

We should arguing about %s, not absolutes.

I'd wager no sole factor even accounts for a majority. All factors are sub 50% but work together to determine allover attractiveness.

Like for example, make it:
20% face
20% race
20% height
10% bone structure
10% muscle
10% wealth
10% personality.
That adds up to 100%. Just as a hypothetical example, obviously don't hold me to those numbers exactly.
how about
30% face
30% status
15% height
10% low inhib
5% frame
5% money
5% muscle

Imo if you are 6'2 ft or above it can save your ass if youre normie tier, its more or less a SMV multiplier for your base stats. Face though can save ya most of the time just look at Zac Efron or Peter Dinklage.

"Sure sure sure height does not matter at all you silly inkwell1!!1!1!" :soy::soy::soy:

:feels::feels::feels: ? ? ?

Tbh if youre white and tall your face kind of doesnt matter
If at least 5/10, then yeah.
if youre black you dont even have to be tall JFL
This is bluepilled bullshit. Are you really telling me an 5'8" 4/10 black outslays a 6'2" 5/10 white? Youre just pulling shit out of your ass at this point.

Would a 5’6” guy with a 4 incher yet had a Chad face slay?

This again? HAIR trumps both.
This. I have a chadlite face but I am a manlet and have a NW3 hairline. Face gets destroyed by balding, even more if you're short and everyone can spit on your shiny bald skull

how about
30% face
30% status
15% height
10% low inhib
5% frame
5% money
5% muscle
I welcome others to put forth their own hypothetical breakdowns.

Another possibility without assigning specific numbers is just doing a numbered list of perceived importance.

What people overlook in their "X trumps Y" analysis is they only ever compare 2 criteria and then ignore the sum of the others.

Height determines where your face is.

Height doesn't matter, look at the 5'2 Indian janitors owning all the pussy.

how about
30% face
30% status
15% height
10% low inhib
5% frame
5% money
5% muscle
Frame and muscle go together as well as money and status, and low inhib is a by-product of being attractive in most cases. This is how it should be imo:
45% face
30% height
15% status
10% frame

25% face (race included)
25% height
15% location
15% status
10% mindset (nt,low inhib etc.)
10% frame

Massive cope. Height beats face, BUT face is still a close second. Both face & height are very important. Also race does matter because non-whites cant be any higher than 7.5/10 in face because of ethnic features. For example, top tier blacks can only be a 7 or 7.5/10 at best facially. Mixed blacks like meeks dont count (esp with blue eyes). I'm talking about males with minimum 65-70% black DNA.
So Tyson beckford is a 7/10 ?

So Tyson beckford is a 7/10 ?
No jfl. Hes a 6/10 maybe 6.25 at best.
This. I have a chadlite face but I am a manlet and have a NW3 hairline. Face gets destroyed by balding, even more if you're short and everyone can spit on your shiny bald skull
Chadlite face? Seriously? You realize that would put you at 7/10 - 7.5/10, right? If youre white and at least 5'7", why are you posting here?

Also hair transplants are permanent and are much better & cheaper than any face or height surgery.

This is bluepilled bullshit. Are you really telling me an 5'8" 4/10 black outslays a 6'2" 5/10 white? Youre just pulling shit out of your ass at this point.

Dude when I learn that some dead black rapper who Ive never heard off and whos like 5' 4'' has a kid and is worth like millions despite being a nobody it just proves the JBB pill

My intention was to show that women are purely evil and that as a manlet you should know that the average female wants you dead. This could change any manlet white knight into a misogynist.
I needed that dose of black pill. I was getting soft lately.