Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Stop whineing so much"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
What do you feel about this statement? I received it many times when I started opening up about my feelings at the end of 2020

Idk I never share my feelings with others because I don't really see a point in it tbh.
They either don't care, can't fix my problem, or more than likely will use it against me later on.

Last edited:
They don't want men to complain about their issues are talk about their feelings because the reality is no one gives a shit.
It's not toxic masculinity or anything, it's just no one gives af about sub 8 males as people.

"men commit suicide at 4X the rate women do , inkwell, because they refuse to talk to others about their problems":soy::banhammer::banhammer:

I thought feminists wanted men to talk about their feelings more. JFL.

They don't want men to complain about their issues are talk about their feelings because the reality is no one gives a shit.
It's not toxic masculinity or anything, it's just no one gives af about sub 8 males as people.

What do you feel about this statement? I received it many times when I started opening up about my feelings at the end of 2020
depends on who says it to you tbh and with what attitude

if its normies they deserve to get ERed and told to stop whineing, if its your family or whatever, with misguided but good intentions, just blackpill them

The same people who tell us to stop whining ironically whine about us on a regular basis. They're also usually SJWs that tell men to stop toxic masculinity and express ourselves more jfl.

Simple, don't a give a fuck and keep up the same levels of expression of women (or even more) since they whine about not getting chad dick on social media. Normalize behaviors in men that initially women employ due to lthe advantageous lack of social stigma towards whores that complain any shit.

Last edited:
What do you feel about this statement?
It's retarded bullshit, it's tone-policing by normies. When you are angry with society you are accused of being just an angry, loud man, when you are sad/tired they accuse you of being lazy, a coward, someone who always gives up and a whiny baby. When you express no emotions and just describe everything neutrally you are seen as something inhumane, a psychopath. They hate your complaints and not the specific manner of their expression.

Basically: Always be happy and smile because everything else means "bad vibes" (and then the same soys/women who mock you for expressing negative feelings have the audacity to complain about toxic masculinity which leads to men bottling up their feelings). Always be a happy ray of sunshine or else you drag others down. See things in a positive light although all your thoughts/experiences are of an extremely negative nature.

Everyone tells men to open up until they become bothersome because they have issues that cannot be brushed aside with a retarded platitude like "Everything is going to be alright!" - and then they want them to shut up. Everyone wants to hear the truth, but only as long as they like it, everyone loves the truth, until they know it.

Last edited:
So many gigabased HighIQ responses

Makes my day :feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsYall:

LOLI BREEDING

Normies like to act tough like they've been through a lot of shit but they survived thanks to their immense willpower and character. When they come to teach me about life they usually dismiss my problems and say this stupid shit like muh you dont know anything, having a gf doesnt matter look at me and what I've been through, clearly that's why girls like me, because my past life is a story of constant struggle and yet I always stand up and fight, look at me I'm so cool!

That was actually a quick gist of a talk I had with my online "friend" a while ago. I told that girls dont like me because apparently I'm short and look rather unmanly. He was supportive at first but then just went on to brag about his muh character and blame a lack thereof on me which was apparently the reason why no one liked me. Of course he was lean, tall and normie looking guy who had no issues with girls. I didn't even bother to explain myself and just blocked this faggot upfront.

It's retarded bullshit, it's tone-policing by normies. When you are angry with society you are accused of being just an angry, loud man, when you are sad/tired they accuse you of being lazy, a coward, someone who always gives up and a whiny baby. When you express no emotions and just describe everything neutrally you are seen as something inhumane, a psychopath. They hate your complaints and not the specific manner of their expression.

Basically: Always be happy and smile because everything else means "bad vibes" (and then the same soys/women who mock you for expressing negative feelings have the audacity to complain about toxic masculinity which leads to men bottling up their feelings). Always be a happy ray of sunshine or else you drag others down. See things in a positive light although all your thoughts/experiences are of an extremely negative nature.

Everyone tells men to open up until they become bothersome because they have issues that cannot be brushed aside with a retarded platitude like "Everything is going to be alright!" - and then they want them to shut up. Everyone wants to hear the truth, but only as long as they like it, everyone loves the truth, until they know it.
High IQ post.

You see life by nature doesn't have any meaning, we humans "the best species gifted with the reason" make our lives as we want it to be, however, what we make, doesn't have any effect on the matter, we may destroy or create, but disregarding of our intervention, the universe will be flowing, we are just like tiny bacteria on a macro organism, we aren't much.

This is why i just laugh at people who say: be optimistic, keep practicing, life has other meanings and other jfl copes.
It doesn't matter who you are, your sole existence is worthless, heck, even the human species have their days counted.

. I didn't even bother to explain myself and just blocked this faggot upfront.
Based. Normies dont go thru shit. Breakups is their only problem. Talk about priviledge